CO2 already at the danger level

They only count as "articles" when they support Rockhead's terrorist agenda.
The fundamental ignorance is what gets me. Apparently folks have few clues what an article is. They have few clues how science is done and some don't even have a clue what science entails even at the most basic level.

Welcome to the new shit ... ;)
I've seen it before and saw it here. I've stayed out of it because it's the same old crap - dilettantes playing at science. Al Gore did more damage to this science because he politicized it to a disgusting level. He is a true enemy to the sciences in general.

The fundamental ignorance is what gets me. Apparently folks have few clues what an article is. They have few clues how science is done and some don't even have a clue what science entails even at the most basic level.

Welcome to the new shit ... ;)
I've seen it before and saw it here. I've stayed out of it because it's the same old crap - dilettantes playing at science. Al Gore did more damage to this science because he politicized it to a disgusting level. He is a true enemy to the sciences in general.

Exactly ... but people like Rocks just don't get it. We as a species should be a little careful with what we do to our environment, but the damned sky is not falling.

Old Rocks had his hat handed to him on the lol post, now he wants to start a new panic, yawn.
Dude, the earth was a lot colder than it has been, recently (there was a mini-ice age in the 1400s); people survived. The earth was a lot warmer than it has been recently (Greenland has farming ruins under 30+ feet of snow from the 1200s), people survived.
Dude, do you think with all the modern technology we have, we would know enough to get out of the way of rising tides (well, maybe the ones that aren't liberals)?
Your panicing over a made-up fear that the 'elites' are using to dominate the world and remove individual rights. Next thing you know, they will be telling us that 'them' (the elites) controlling health care is a 'good' thing.

Old Crock busy cuttin and pastin Old Crock dont even read the shit he posts let alone understand what he posts.

so i am to read the links that old crock has not read and than post something so old crock can cut and paste some more bullshit old crock aint read.

old crock is a moron

As a fan of efficiency, he should have just posted the link to the blog, informed us all that he needed a diaper change, and let it go at that.

Parroting others' thoughts is uninteresting to me; but knowing that they just messed themselves beats that ennui index.

Hey. Old Crocks:
1y5k.jpg

C02 is food for wheat production, plants eat C02 for breakfest.

Old Crock, how come you cant tell us that name of the geothermal plant with the design flaw at the Salton Sea, I happen to know that each plant is almost identical so it will be real interesting to learn the name.

How about those well heads Old Crock, ever see one, they bounce on top of the well like a super ball. You see old crock drilling a well 10,000 feet deep into a pool of brine (thats water, salt, and two extra pounds of toxic pollutants to make a gallon of brine weigh in at 10 lbs) sitting on top of a pool of molten lava that sits right on top of the San Andreas fault is dangerous work for men who are literally at risk of being killed every day they are withing a quarter mile of the well head or any pipe connected to the well head.

The well head is secured with four giant shock absorbers called snubbers, they weigh over 10 tons each, the absorb some of the shock but the well literally bounces up and down barely controlled. This shakes the pipes (48" in diameter), huge pipes all the way to the plant over a mile away. These massive pipes are still shaking a good half a foot in all kinds of directions where they connect directly to the plant. This stress causes the pipes to crack or burst at random unpredictable places sending pieces of steel and concret flying in all directions and spewing hot steam and water, over 400 degree water, everywhere, actually that is brine which contains tons of Arsenic and a hundred other toxic pollutants.

My point about the well head shaking so violently is at this plant it is impossible to make an airtight connection so the well head is constantly emitting gas into the air, this includes the harmless C02.

So what was the name of that plant old crock.

Oh, you also compared the salton sea geothermal plants to other geothermal plants, very big mistake, each geothermal plant is unique to the geological formation it sits apon. The design of Calipatria plants cannot be used in Iceland, they are different beasts.

If liberal/Marxist believe the planet is more important than humans and that C02 is destroying the planet how come the liberal/marxist/environut does not stop exhaling C02, hypocrites.

logical4u

Old Rocks had his hat handed to him on the lol post, now he wants to start a new panic, yawn.

Actually Old Crock is a simple political hack, one tactic on message boards is when one is confronted with indisputable fact its best to ignore that thread, second tactic is to start new threads to push the troublesome thread out of view on the first page.

Thats why the endless new threads on the same old topics, headlines as the propaganda, bury the opponents facts, cut and paste endless links that keep the sheeple busy, challenge the opponent to source all comments and falsely claim your own links disprove the opponents.

This is political propaganda with the minions marching to the beat of liberal/marxism

When we make our points we need to refresh the relvant threads with more facts. The Liberal/Marxist will be patient, will ignore the mistakes made, start new threads to bury facts, and continue to post links keeping us busy chasing our tails.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back