Co Pilot of Jeffrey Epsteins jet reveals Clinton was frequent guest.

We already knew that. Flew on the lolita express 26 times, logs reveal.

Corrupt people have been in "power" since day one, and "power" supposedly has a tendency to corrupt.

I don't buy into "deep state propaganda", and don't find this shocking from historical POV, if one recalls perverted Emperors like Caligula and Nero.

If anything, the Information Age and social media may have made it harder for perverts to get away with it than it used to be.

Corrupt people have been in "power" since day one, and "power" supposedly has a tendency to corrupt.

I don't buy into "deep state propaganda", and don't find this shocking from historical POV, if one recalls perverted Emperors like Caligula and Nero.

If anything, the Information Age and social media may have made it harder for perverts to get away with it than it used to be.
Sure, ask Ghislaine Maxwell.

As far as why a billionaire couldn't find anything better to do with his time and money than molest children, that's beyond me.

If I was a billionaire, I'd probably start a philanthropy, maybe buy my own race car, maybe invest in education or self-development; "molesting kids" would not come to mind, some people are just depraved.

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump

trump-with-epstein-2.jpg

michael-jackson-donald-trump-f.jpg

Donald Trump caught saying he will date 10-year-old girl 'in ten years' in new video

Former teen beauty queens: Trump barged in on us changing

Donald Trump barged in on Miss Teen USA contestants while they were changing clothes, and engaged in “creepy” dressing room banter with the girls — some as young as 15, according to a report.

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my God, there’s a man in here!’” former Miss Vermont Teen USA Mariah Billado told the site about the alleged 1997 incident.

The Donald, she recalled, responded, saying something like: “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

Donald Trump has called Epstein a “terrific guy” and “a lot of fun to be with”. Epstein paid two visits to the president’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1997 and 2000, posing for photos with Trump on both occasions. Epstein’s personal address book, leaked in 2009, contained 14 phone numbers for Trump and members of his staff, according to reports.

Who were the rich and powerful people in Jeffrey Epstein's circle?

Forum List

Back