CO group calls Obama "Angel of Death"....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Then there's the online ad for Amendment 62, the so-called "personhood" amendment that would grant rights to "every human being from the beginning of the biological development of that human being." That two-minute video attributes "the decline of America" to Colorado's 1967 approval of abortion to save a mother's life or in cases of rape or incest. At one point, Obama's face appears, morphing from the grim reaper, with the words "Then the Angel of Death arrived and Hell followed with him." As ominous music plays in the background, the video notes, "He took over banks, industry, and finally, our health care." The video from Personhood USA is titled "The Prolife Tea Party Vote."

Campaign Ads Take Nastier, More Personal Turn in Midterms

Then.......there's Rushing Limp Idiot calling Obama "demonic"..........

The ever-quotable Rush Limbaugh has fired a new zinger, this time at President Barack Obama.

The conservative talker averred that Obama looked "demonic" in a photograph featured on the conservative website The Drudge Report.

"There are some pictures on the Drudge Report," Limbaugh said, referencing the conservative website. "I'm gonna hold them up here to the Dittocam. I've got too many things to do here, but, folks, these pictures, they look demonic. And I don't say this lightly. There are a couple pictures, and the eyes, I'm not saying anything here, but just look. It is strange that these pictures would be released. Snerdley is looking at them and ... see what I'm talking about? It's very, very, very strange. An American president has never had facial expressions like this. At least we've never seen photos of an American president with facial expressions like this."

Outdoing even himself, Rush Limbaugh says Obama looks ‘demonic’ | Raw Story

You know........you'd think they would remember it was a GOP candidate who liked to role play as a member of the Waffen SS 5th, which was actually the division that the real "Angel of Death", Dr. Mengele came from.

As far as the second? Well.......just about ANYONE can look "demonic" if you get the right picture.

WTF? Has the whole GOP gone "Left Behind" on us?

Then there's the online ad for Amendment 62, the so-called "personhood" amendment that would grant rights to "every human being from the beginning of the biological development of that human being." That two-minute video attributes "the decline of America" to Colorado's 1967 approval of abortion to save a mother's life or in cases of rape or incest. At one point, Obama's face appears, morphing from the grim reaper, with the words "Then the Angel of Death arrived and Hell followed with him." As ominous music plays in the background, the video notes, "He took over banks, industry, and finally, our health care." The video from Personhood USA is titled "The Prolife Tea Party Vote."

Campaign Ads Take Nastier, More Personal Turn in Midterms

Then.......there's Rushing Limp Idiot calling Obama "demonic"..........

The ever-quotable Rush Limbaugh has fired a new zinger, this time at President Barack Obama.

The conservative talker averred that Obama looked "demonic" in a photograph featured on the conservative website The Drudge Report.

"There are some pictures on the Drudge Report," Limbaugh said, referencing the conservative website. "I'm gonna hold them up here to the Dittocam. I've got too many things to do here, but, folks, these pictures, they look demonic. And I don't say this lightly. There are a couple pictures, and the eyes, I'm not saying anything here, but just look. It is strange that these pictures would be released. Snerdley is looking at them and ... see what I'm talking about? It's very, very, very strange. An American president has never had facial expressions like this. At least we've never seen photos of an American president with facial expressions like this."

Outdoing even himself, Rush Limbaugh says Obama looks ‘demonic’ | Raw Story

You know........you'd think they would remember it was a GOP candidate who liked to role play as a member of the Waffen SS 5th, which was actually the division that the real "Angel of Death", Dr. Mengele came from.

As far as the second? Well.......just about ANYONE can look "demonic" if you get the right picture.

WTF? Has the whole GOP gone "Left Behind" on us?

Giving liberals a solid tatse of thier own medicine.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What do you mean? I've yet to see Democrats do anything even close to what the GOP is doing.

And.......like I said........the candidate that was dressing up in the uniform of the ACTUAL "Angel of Death's" unit was a GOP member.

When have Democrats compared a GOP member to the anti-Christ? How about calling them "demonic" or "Angel of Death"?

Got a link? I bet you don't.........

And for those of you who have forgotten about Iott and his reenactment division.....

Republican candidate Iott Nazi reenactment stirs Jewish Community, Tea Party. Iott Nazi Waffen SS uniform was for educational purposes. Rich Iott, backed by Tea Party groups, never meant any disrespect for wearing a Nazi uniform.

The Republican candidate for the U.S. House in northwest Ohio said he is the victim of "false character attacks," after photos of him wearing a Nazi uniform were published last week. The Tea Party favorite is running against Democrat Marcy Kaptur for a Congressional seat in Ohio's 9th District. He was seen posing in a Nazi uniform in a WWII reenactment.

"Never, in any of my re-enacting of military history, have I meant any disrespect to anyone who served in our military or anyone who has been affected by the tragedy of war, especially the Jewish Community," Iott said in a statement. Iott also published several images of himself dressed for other military reenactments that he participated in with the group Wiking from 2003 to 2007.

Iott Nazi Reenactment Stirs Jewish Community, Tea Party

And.........if you're confused about what Wiking was........

The 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking was one of the elite Panzer divisions of the thirty eight Waffen SS divisions. It was recruited from foreign volunteers, from Scandinavia, Finland, Estonia, The Netherlands, and Belgium under the command of German officers. During the course of World War II, the division progressed from a motorised infantry division to a Panzer division and served on the Eastern Front during World War II. It surrendered in May 1945 to the advancing American forces in Austria.

5th SS Panzer Division Wiking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And.......let's not forget Wiking's most famous member..........

Josef Mengele (German pronunciation: [ˈjoːzef ˈmeŋələ],[1] 16 March 1911 – 7 February 1979), also known as the Angel of Death (Todesengel in German), was a German SS officer and a physician in the Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau. He earned doctorates in anthropology from Munich University and in medicine from Frankfurt University. He initially gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving transports of prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced labourer, but is far more infamous for performing grisly human experiments on camp inmates, for which Mengele was called the "Angel of Death".

In 1940, he was placed in the reserve medical corps, following which he served with the 5th SS Panzergrenadier Division Wiking in the Eastern Front. In 1942, he was wounded at the Russian front and was pronounced medically unfit for combat, and was then promoted to the rank of SS-Hauptsturmführer (Captain) for saving the lives of three German soldiers. He survived the war, and after a period living incognito in Germany he fled to South America, where he evaded capture for the rest of his life despite being hunted as a Nazi war criminal.

Josef Mengele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If they're gonna accuse anyone of being the "Angel of Death", they should start off with Iott first.

We all know who the demonic Obombus is..
3293132505_8ccc642722.jpg

That's right! The anti-christ himself! All this giving health insurance to kids mumbojumbo.. That's just the way he gets his foot in the door. Next thing you know, he's gonna be forcing a tatoo of his face onto your hand or forehead.. Just to buy and sell. He will become the ruler of the 1WG, and force everyone to recognize him as the ruler, and to worship him.

(The above is for satirical purposes only. RWers: do not repeat as fact :D)

But.......but.........but........Lefty.........there are pictures that PROVE Obama is the anti-Christ.

Your disclaimer is going to fall on deaf ears, and they're going to take what you said as fact.

Forum List

Back