Co founder of Green peace says man made climate change a scam

In the last several years, we have seen quite a few previously green folks expose this fraud. Now......you can say if it was one or two people, it was sour grapes. But its a small boatload at this point.....

I said well over 10 years ago that this would end up happening. So did Rush Limbaugh.............also interesting. He was saying this pre-Gore nutty-ass stuff.:2up:

In the long run, progressives always end up getting exposed as liars..........which is why the country is strikingly red at this point in time. So red, my eyes hurt.:coffee:

Moore isn't a Greenpeace co-founder. He lies about that.

And he's been a paid shill for polluters for decades now.

So, well done. Once more, you demonstrated how denier leaders are always paid shills and liars.

Also, his arguments are hilariously stupid. "Climate has changed in the past, so humans can't change climate!". Your average fourth grader could understand why it's a stupid argument, hence most deniers can't.

In the last several years, we have seen quite a few previously green folks expose this fraud. Now......you can say if it was one or two people, it was sour grapes. But its a small boatload at this point.....

I said well over 10 years ago that this would end up happening. So did Rush Limbaugh.............also interesting. He was saying this pre-Gore nutty-ass stuff.:2up:

In the long run, progressives always end up getting exposed as liars..........which is why the country is strikingly red at this point in time. So red, my eyes hurt.:coffee:
isn't it funny that these founders of this shit are reneging, and the troops don't follow. Those greenies followed the leaders into the abyss and now they stay put when the leader they followed tells them he scammed them.

Now dude that is

giphy.gif

Moore isn't a Greenpeace co-founder. He lies about that.

And he's been a paid shill for polluters for decades now.

So, well done. Once more, you demonstrated how denier leaders are always paid shills and liars.

Also, his arguments are hilariously stupid. "Climate has changed in the past, so humans can't change climate!". Your average fourth grader could understand why it's a stupid argument, hence most deniers can't.

Who would I rather believe a Tree hugger who learned the truth or some anonymous hack?

P. S. You lie once again again no where did he say humans can't change the climate...

Forum List

Back