CNOOC...China Invasion!

A

archangel

I have lost all faith in the Bush Administration....Chinas Oil Company is bidding for the hostile takeover of Unical Oil of Southern California...Not a word from the Bush administration...even the Treasury Department head has his head in the sand...Either the adminstration has knowledge of area 51 being real and a NWO is needed to fend off the attack by UFO's....

Or they have just lost their minds completely....as if we are not having enough problems with fuel prices skyrocketing...If China takes control of our American companies reserves we are all finished...Did they not learn from WWII when Japan was buying our scrap metal then turned it against us...ie:pearl Harbor! :wtf:

www.today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=businessN

archangel said:
I have lost all faith in the Bush Administration....Chinas Oil Company is bidding for the hostile takeover of Unical Oil of Southern California...Not a word from the Bush administration...even the Treasury Department head has his head in the sand...Either the adminstration has knowledge of area 51 being real and a NWO is needed to fend off the attack by UFO's....

Or they have just lost their minds completely....as if we are not having enough problems with fuel prices skyrocketing...If China takes control of our American companies reserves we are all finished...Did they not learn from WWII when Japan was buying our scrap metal then turned it against us...ie:pearl Harbor! :wtf:

www.today.reuters.com/news/newsarticle.aspx?type=businessN

I haven't heard any complaining from ANYONE in our government about all the BS going on. I think they are all lame ducks.

dilloduck said:
I haven't heard any complaining from ANYONE in our government about all the BS going on. I think they are all lame ducks.

putting it mildly...I think they are all nuts...and we all we suffer the consequences....... :blowup:

archangel said:
putting it mildly...I think they are all nuts...and we all we suffer the consequences....... :blowup:

gonna have to agree with ya unfortunately--I see nothing positive coming from anyone in our government. They all have this :gives: attitude.

Forum List

Back