CNN's War on Alex Jones

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
CNN and other news outlets are lobbying to have YouTube terminate our entire channel by false insinuating we are saying the Florida school shooting was a hoax and that we are “bullying” the students.

Not a fan of either, but CNN just can't help making shit up

We have never said that the shooting was a hoax, just that some of the students being highlighted by the media as staunch advocates for gun control may have been coached on what to say.

The fact that CNN attempted to script a town hall event, and then called one of the survivor’s and heroes of the shooting a liar when he exposed them for it, shows that it is in fact CNN which is bullying students.

CNN also bullied and harassed an old lady outside her home in Florida this week, a move that was widely condemned by media personalities across the political spectrum.

This is an unprecedented level of censorship. A news network is campaigning for another news network to be censored and terminated simply to strangle their competition.
Watch: These Infowars Videos Were Banned By YouTube

If Alex Jones could report actual news and not a whole bunch of conspiracy theories that he spews in between commercials for his crap that he sells on his show, then maybe I'd be in his corner.

But, he's just a conspiracy hack.

CNN's War on Alex Jones
I think it highly implausible that CNN is undertaking any kind of "war" against Alex Jones. It think that because the little I know about CNN's viewership profile suggests that CNN's viewers don't give a tinker's dam about Jones or what he has to say.

If Alex Jones could report actual news and not a whole bunch of conspiracy theories that he spews in between commercials for his crap that he sells on his show, then maybe I'd be in his corner.

But, he's just a conspiracy hack.

It's actually infomercials interspersed with conspiracy theories. He has made a fortune selling his crap to the gullible.

And the idea that any rational human being would seriously consider Alex Jones and his InfoWars a news network is laughable.

CNN's War on Alex Jones
I think it highly implausible that CNN is undertaking any kind of "war" against Alex Jones. It think that because the little I know about CNN's viewership profile suggests that CNN's viewers don't give a tinker's dam about Jones or what he has to say.
Of course they/do. CNN and all the left is all about silencing the opposition by any means necessary. CNN LIES. They don't just honestly get it wrong. They make shit up.

Alex Jones needs to appear to be having a conflict with the larger networks so that he can keep fleecing his audience.

He's just a modern day version of a snake oil salesman.

CNN's War on Alex Jones
Of course they/do. CNN and all the left is all about silencing the opposition by any means necessary. CNN LIES. They don't just honestly get it wrong. They make shit up.

You don't think that Jones makes shit up? You're more gullible than I suspected.

CNN's War on Alex Jones
Let me be clear: CNN and its viewers don't give a damn what anyone says; they care whether what one says holds water and be shown soundly/cogently to do so.

CNN's War on Alex Jones

You don't think that Jones makes shit up? You're more gullible than I suspected.
You're more gullible than I suspected.
LOL. He's not more gullible than I suspected. LOL

Youtube has every right to shut off Alex Jones for any and all reasons. This reason is righteous.

CNN and other news outlets are lobbying to have YouTube terminate our entire channel by false insinuating we are saying the Florida school shooting was a hoax and that we are “bullying” the students.

Not a fan of either, but CNN just can't help making shit up

We have never said that the shooting was a hoax, just that some of the students being highlighted by the media as staunch advocates for gun control may have been coached on what to say.

The fact that CNN attempted to script a town hall event, and then called one of the survivor’s and heroes of the shooting a liar when he exposed them for it, shows that it is in fact CNN which is bullying students.

CNN also bullied and harassed an old lady outside her home in Florida this week, a move that was widely condemned by media personalities across the political spectrum.

This is an unprecedented level of censorship. A news network is campaigning for another news network to be censored and terminated simply to strangle their competition.
Watch: These Infowars Videos Were Banned By YouTube

war? that would presume Alex Jones wasn't an insane lying sociopath whose followers are conspiracy freaks.

CNN's War on Alex Jones
Let me be clear: CNN and its viewers don't give a damn what anyone says; they care whether what one says holds water and be shown soundly/cogently to do so.
Alex Jones is far more accurate than CNN, and Alex Jones is hysterical most of the time.

Anyone who watches CNN for news is severely mentally deficient.

Forum List

Back