CNN’s Jim Acosta: Covering Trump’s Rallies Makes Me ‘Depressed’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen-Shot-2018-10-24-at-9.32.30-AM-868x395.png

Great! That’s what they’re supposed to do with brain-dead Snowflakes like him.

CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta let loose on President Trump during a Citizen CNN event, saying that covering Trump rallies depresses him and that Trump’s attacks on the press are nothing more than “reality TV shtick.”

If you want to ask me what makes me most depressed about my job, it’s covering the rallies,” Acosta said. “It gets to the larger point of what it’s like covering the president of the United States, and in particular Donald Trump … In many ways the danger is not what Trump is doing to America, the danger is how America is changing under Trump.”

Watching the president whip people up into a frenzy to attack the press is “the most depressing thing I have ever witnessed as a journalist,” Acosta said.

Oh boo hoo.

More @ CNN's Jim Acosta: Covering Trump's Rallies Makes Me 'Depressed'

CNN chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta let loose on President Trump during a Citizen CNN event, saying that covering Trump rallies depresses him and that Trump’s attacks on the press are nothing more than “reality TV shtick.”

If you want to ask me what makes me most depressed about my job, it’s covering the rallies,” Acosta said. “It gets to the larger point of what it’s like covering the president of the United States, and in particular Donald Trump … In many ways the danger is not what Trump is doing to America, the danger is how America is changing under Trump.”

Watching the president whip people up into a frenzy to attack the press is “the most depressing thing I have ever witnessed as a journalist,” Acosta said.

Oh boo hoo.

"... as a journalist"? Acosta's a journalist?!

Trump is enraging Acosta because he is trying to control our border crossings and immigration
A lot of racist Democrats do not accept that America is a sovereign country.
They want open borders because they are racist.

Oh boo hoo.

I thought you were depressed because you're a fucking loser?

todays journalism is so weak and so biased and that is a depressing situation on its own

Oh boo hoo.

^^^^^ Trump keeps winning ^^^^^^^

-Geaux

Oh boo hoo.

"... as a journalist"? Acosta's a journalist?!
He meant to say gerbalist.

Oh boo hoo.

They need to provide him with trauma counseling. We got it as caseworkers. He's got a horrible job. Of course he's depressed dealing with Trump's blather all day every day. Those rallies especially.

I bet the little weasel gets heckled a lot.

Next thing you know, he will be crying about being bullied at Trump rallies. LOL.

todays journalism is so weak and so biased and that is a depressing situation on its own
Journalism today? These clowns can’t even spell Who, What, When, Where, Why, or How. No need to as “someone said” has streamlined the entire reporting process.

Journalism today? These clowns can’t even spell Who, What, When, Where, Why, or How. No need to as “someone said” has streamlined the entire reporting process.

Very few current "journalists" come up with their own stuff - they have staffs of producers who do it for them. And then all they do is read a script provided by someone else.

Oh boo hoo.

Explains conservative depression and their almost uniform anger at all things; everywhere....all of the time.

Very few current "journalists" come up with their own stuff - they have staffs of producers who do it for them. And then all they do is read a script provided by someone else.

Factually incorrect.

Edit...at least on the national stage.

Oh boo hoo.

Explains conservative depression and their almost uniform anger at all things; everywhere....all of the time.

All things? No.

You people? Yes.

The whore himself at the podium is bad enough. But have you ever taken a look at the pigs sitting behind him? It's difficult to cover these slob fests. It must be nauseating for people like Acosta who have to be there as part of their jobs.

Forum List

Back