CNN's Don Lemon Says White Men Are The Biggest Terror Threat

No real member of a FREE PRESS would ever make such a divisive Racist statement on a prime time news show seen all over the world. Beyond that it was wrong. The Pulse Nightclub, San Bernadino, Stoneman Douglass and other mass shooters were not White men. Don Lemon should have been immediately fired.
What's "divisive" about it?

He stated facts.

Or is there something he said that was incorrect, wrong or a lie?
You can always find a "fact" to support whatever narrative you want to push. Would it not be divisive to single out Black men and their track record on creating broken families? That is a supportable "fact". Divisive incendiary statements like that have no place on a national NEWS program. If Don Lemon wants to get his own show dedicated to bashing White people fine. Just get off the news.

You can always find a "fact" to support whatever narrative you want to push. Would it not be divisive to single out Black men and their track record on creating broken families? That is a supportable "fact". Divisive incendiary statements like that have no place on a national NEWS program. If Don Lemon wants to get his own show dedicated to bashing White people fine. Just get off the news.
What's a "fact" and how does it differ from a fact?

Besides, why do you care, don't you bash CNN and wish they didn't exist anyway?

I thought no one watches it.

“Black and Hispanic communities tend to be disgusting, dangerous shitholes.”

I wonder why we don’t ever hear this from the Media?
Mind citing your source of this quote?

Nah, I totally made it up. St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago are actually beautiful, well kept, clean, safe cities because of all the White people that reside there.
East Los Angeles is beautiful, safe place thanks to all the wetbacks that live there.

Think once bud!

Sounds like he was just being sarcastic, some small amount of humor is needed to live through these times, every thing being amplified & taken out of context.

In the same way that, when a white man points out the FACT that the level of fatherless black children is high, he's attacked as divisive and a racist.

This is why partisan fundamentalists have zero (0) credibility.

Play this game with someone else. I'm not interested.
Fact, there are already white men in the white media that say such statements all along, completely undisturbed.

BTW, you didn't answer the question, you just provided a false analogy.

The only one playing games here, is YOU bucko.
I'm crushed.

Nah, I totally made it up. St Louis, Baltimore and Chicago are actually beautiful, well kept, clean, safe cities because of all the White people that reside there.
East Los Angeles is beautiful, safe place thanks to all the wetbacks that live there.

Think once bud!
Spare me the rhetoric and the drama.

Your source please.

Last edited:
Slice it anyway you like, this country has been overwhelmingly white since it's inception, and no other country on earth has been as successful as this one. White men made it so. And continue to do so.
Name a brown country that has accomplished what America has... What global achievements has Brazil made? Africa? India? What world-wide contributions has South America made to mankind?

Deep state is responsible for this ridiculous attack on white America. And whites aren't being fooled by it.
It's a rather bizarre attempt to get white people not to like white people.:umno: Good luck with that. :eusa_dance:

The Unearned Right to Inheritance and Trust Funds Is As UnAmerican as You Can Get

White men who were deprived of opportunities in Europe only because they weren't born rich built this country, to the surprise of the snooty guillotine fodder and the denial of our own HeirHead scum. What Richgirl hillary meant by "deplorable" was "Your Daddies aren't rich, so you stink!"

For how many years did these liberal walking enema-bags think they could spew their mindless, violent hatred against us American white males before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to basic human nature? Believe me, I'm a white male and if you are a liberal reading this, I wish you would die of the terminal illness of your choice. America-hating sewage.

For how many years did these liberal walking enema-bags think they could spew their mindless, violent hatred against us American white males before that hatred becomes RECIPROCATED in obedience to basic human nature? Believe me, I'm a white male and if you are a liberal reading this, I wish you would die of the terminal illness of your choice. America-hating sewage.
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Well sir, that's exactly the reaction I expect from the ultimate grievance-mongering black crybaby on this site. Aww, poor baby, are the WHITE clouds in the sky too WAAAAYCIST for you?

What's a "fact" and how does it differ from a fact?

Besides, why do you care, don't you bash CNN and wish they didn't exist anyway?

I thought no one watches it.
I quote "fact" when someone uses something that is true in a limited sense and claims that makes it true for all cases. I don't care about CNN the joke news network. I do care when an individual abuses his position as a prominent journalist and makes absurd statements about a large segment of America. That wouldn't be tolerated with any other Racial or Religious group but because he demonized White men, he got away with it. Don Lemon should be fired.

Poor...misguided Don Lemon.....saying all these terrible things about white men....and he has a white boyfriend.....

My GOD how hypocrite can you get?

then again.....he is a DemonRat..... what can you expect? I pity him..

pathetic liar and pathetic loser.

Poor...misguided Don Lemon.....saying all these terrible things about white men....and he has a white boyfriend.....

My GOD how hypocrite can you get?

then again.....he is a DemonRat..... what can you expect? I pity him..

pathetic liar and pathetic loser.
My Gawd I can't believe that this stupidity is still going on days later. If you want to talk about hypocrisy, calling Lemon a racist while supporting T-Rump is the fucking height of hypocrisy.

I quote "fact" when someone uses something that is true in a limited sense and claims that makes it true for all cases. I don't care about CNN the joke news network. I do care when an individual abuses his position as a prominent journalist and makes absurd statements about a large segment of America. That wouldn't be tolerated with any other Racial or Religious group but because he demonized White men, he got away with it. Don Lemon should be fired.
Fired for what?!!? Reporting the truth?

Why are so many of you white guys so easily triggered and hurt? Especially considering you pummel non-whites constantly.

Stop being such a damn snowflake, man up and take some personal responsibility!

Forum List

Back