CNN's Cooper calls out CNN's bias on CNN...talking about a poll with only 54 votes

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmqU_tpAjBM]YouTube - ‪Poll Gate: Anderson Cooper Defends Ron Paul and Exposes CNN Fraud ... on CNN‬‏[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's time to pretty much ignore the media as a whole with regards to Ron Paul, they've all proven they can't be unbiased.

Anderson Cooper is one of the only big media personalities who is fighting the View From Nowhere stance that has severely deteriorated our journalism.

so the fact that you nitwits threw up a junky inaccurate poll to discuss on nation-wide television means nothing because you think cooper is a bad journalist. interesting logic.

Anderson Cooper is one of the only big media personalities who is fighting the View From Nowhere stance that has severely deteriorated our journalism.

so the fact that you nitwits threw up a junky inaccurate poll to discuss on nation-wide television means nothing because you think cooper is a bad journalist. interesting logic.
I don't think Cooper is a bad journalist.

My comment had nothing to do with the OP.

I haven't watched the OP video.

My comment was a compliment to Cooper.

Forum List

Back