CNN’s Chris Cuomo said his pronouns were “she, her, and hers” — and progressive hell broke loose

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s so easy to trigger the mentally ill now, it’s not even fun anymore.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo cracked a tone-deaf joke at the network’s LGBTQ town hall debate Thursday night — sparking uproar on social media and prompting the anchor to issue an apology.

Cuomo was welcoming Sen. Kamala Harris onstage in Los Angeles when the 2020 Democratic candidate told him, “My pronouns are she, her, and hers.”

“She, her and hers? Mine too,” Cuomo replied with a smile, eliciting audible groans from the audience.

“All right,” Harris finally replied, ending an awkward silence.

Cuomo was quickly roasted on social media over the gaffe.

“Dear @ChrisCuomo, people’s pronouns are not a punchline,” the National Center for Lesbian Rights tweeted.

“In a year where LGBTQ Americans are finally being recognized on the national Presidential stage, making jokes about gender pronouns is beneath your dignity. Please do better in the future.”

Josh Stickney, a spokesman for Equality California and Silver State Equality in Nevada, expressed his “incredible disappointment.”
https://nypost.com/2019/10/11/cnn-a...tone-deaf-gender-pronoun-joke-at-lgbtq-event/

Why do people have to be hateful and disrespectful towards people? If someone wants to be called her instead of him then why not?

Who made you the dictator of their life?

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo cracked a tone-deaf joke at the network’s LGBTQ town hall debate Thursday night — sparking uproar on social media and prompting the anchor to issue an apology.

Cuomo was welcoming Sen. Kamala Harris onstage in Los Angeles when the 2020 Democratic candidate told him, “My pronouns are she, her, and hers.”

“She, her and hers? Mine too,” Cuomo replied with a smile, eliciting audible groans from the audience.

“Dear @ChrisCuomo, people’s pronouns are not a punchline,” the National Center for Lesbian Rights tweeted.

“In a year where LGBTQ Americans are finally being recognized on the national Presidential stage, making jokes about gender pronouns is beneath your dignity. Please do better in the future.”

Josh Stickney, a spokesman for Equality California and Silver State Equality in Nevada, expressed his “incredible disappointment.”
https://nypost.com/2019/10/11/cnn-a...tone-deaf-gender-pronoun-joke-at-lgbtq-event/
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Why do people have to be hateful and disrespectful towards people? If someone wants to be called her instead of him then why not?

Who made them dictator of my life? In certain places now it's against the law to misuse tranny pronouns and it results in oppressive fines and even jail time.
It's Big Brotherism come to life and using the law to change the language and culture. I don't remember anyone asking me if I minded having my very own language hijacked for a bizarre political cult. https://nypost.com/2016/05/19/city-issues-new-guidelines-on-transgender-pronouns/

Actually trans people's pronouns are a punchline in a very sick and politicized joke.
Look at this list in my link and tell me it's not mentally ill, absurdist humor. Gender Pronouns | LGBT Resource Center

Eric Arthur Blair if I may ask you a question sir... It diverts from the OP subject matter just a little so I will give a warning to the Progressives and moderators...
:offtopic:

The link comes from the University of Wisconsin... What the hell happened to the good folks of the North in Wisconsin and Minnesota? This is flyover country, urban I grant you but still this is some of the silliest shit I have seen in a long time...

Sir I don't expect you to have an answer, but if you do God bless you and please let me know...

Eric Arthur Blair if I may ask you a question sir... It diverts from the OP subject matter just a little so I will give a warning to the Progressives and moderators...
:offtopic:

The link comes from the University of Wisconsin... What the hell happened to the good folks of the North in Wisconsin and Minnesota? This is flyover country, urban I grant you but still this is some of the silliest shit I have seen in a long time...

Sir I don't expect you to have an answer, but if you do God bless you and please let me know...
I thought this Cuomo/Harris nonsense took place in LA at a democratic presidential forum so I don't know why you are referring to Wisconsin and Minnesota, which I always thought was moderately liberal, at least in the urban areas (Milwaukee and the Twin Cities).
I see no link at all but I have no explanations for the whole trans movement which seems like a mass aberrational psychological break down by the left anyway.

Last edited:

Why do imbeciles like you have to be hateful and disrespectful towards people? If some wack wants to be called a her when the wack is a him, why should someone take part in his delusion when that someone doesn't want to?

Who made you the dictator of that someone's life?

Cuomo got ate by his own.

Actually trans people's pronouns are a punchline in a very sick and politicized joke.
Look at this list in my link and tell me it's not mentally ill, absurdist humor. Gender Pronouns | LGBT Resource Center

Here is the link I am referring to... Pretty bizzare imo from a Institute of Higher Learning...

I see no link at all but I have no explanations for the whole trans movement which seems like a mass aberrational psychological break down by the left anyway.

I have no quarrel with you sir, I thought maybe you were from Wisconsin or Minnesota...

Fredos a half a fag

So how long have you been a member of the tyranical nazi party ?
What do archeologists do when the dig up human remains from the past ?
They identify Male or females usually instantly by the bones. ...how will the know what pronouns to use ?

Fag mental case freak show highlights
16ir1l9ei5s31.png

Blacks can't be racist or homophobic so BAM!

Last edited:
All these Assclowns can do is pander to imaginary victim groups.

what a train wreck:

If you know the woman you are speaking to is a republican, simply refer to her as ether, Ms., Mrs., or Miss. If you know the woman you are speaking to is a leftist, simply refer to that individual as either, it or thing.

Forum List

Back