CNN's Candy Cowley looks like someone died

Donna Brazille on CNN seemed calm, cool and collected.

She's a pro at it though. I would never play poker with that woman. She could have just found out that the Dems lost 100 seats in the House and she'd be calm, cool and collected and tell you about the strong legislative plans the Dems plan to enact next year.

She's a pro at it though. I would never play poker with that woman. She could have just found out that the Dems lost 100 seats in the House and she'd be calm, cool and collected and tell you about the strong legislative plans the Dems plan to enact next year.

I'll take your word for it.

Wolf seems peppier now.

Doesn't she always look that way?

crowley-724536.JPG

And who names their kid 'Candy'???

Wait a second... Is Candy a woman or a man???

MSNBC's McCain reporter is saying "no long faces" among McCain senior staff.

Keith Olberman just reported McCain campaign plane had to abort landing today and landed safely minutes later. Olberman seems jovial.

62% who are voting as the Iraq war being a top issue picked Obama :eek: He is leading in 48 of 50 states when it comes to that question. I thought war and foreign relations was McCains strong suit?

Fox's Obama reporter, Major Garret, looks peppy. He's reporting:

1. Obama internals in Indiana have him down 5 which is why Obama went to Indiana this morning.

2. Obama campaign concerned about African American turnout in Virginia.

3. Obama campaign happy with high turnout in Missouri.

I just got home from an 8-4 shift outside our local polling place and the turn out was unbelievable...in the 15 years I have been voting, I have never seen anything like this.

I have never seen a voters here have to stand in any kind of line before, today they were in line outside the building.

This not good news for Senator Obama as this district is 80% GOP. If this kind of rural turn out is widespread, Missouri may well go to John McCain.

Last edited:
Giulani is giving props to Obama, and saying he has the ability to lead this nation as well as McCain.

Fox

Late deciders:

IN: Obama 52 McCain 45
OH: Obama 54 McCain 39
VA: Obama 44 McCain 55

Wow, newsboy, I'm surprised about Indiana.

I really didn't think it would have that great of a chance of turning blue.

The polls close here in 15 minutes, hang on tight baby! :eusa_clap:

James Carville is on CNN. Seems subdued. Of course he's a Hillary supporter.

He just said: "These were very, very tough headwinds McCain was sailing into and if it's gonna be overcome it's gonna be a big night."

Forum List

Back