CNN’s Acosta endures fresh White House beatdown at budget presser

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
CNN star Jim Acosta scolded by Mick Mulvaney amid ‘Schumer Shutdown’ briefing

"CNN’s Jim Acosta resumed his role as White House punching bag on Friday when Office of Management and Budget Director Mick Mulvaney shut him down during a briefing on the looming government shutdown.

Acosta asked, “How can it be the Schumer Shutdown when Republicans control the White House, the House and the Senate?”

Mulvaney smirked before firing back, “Come on, you know the answer to that as well as anybody. I laugh when people say that… you know as well as anybody that it takes 60 votes in the Senate… you know that?”

Acosta timidly acknowledged that he did..."

:p

Millions of Democrat Voters are despicable racist bigots who do not accept that America is a sovereign country with borders and immigration laws.
CNN's Jim Acosta seems to harbor racist feelings for Anglos.
Maybe he is CNN's version of Univision's Racist Ramos.

I guess the right should consider writing a bill that would get those 60 votes. It's a waste of time to write one that won't.

I'd like to see Acosta get the crap kicked out of him.

Abilio James Acosta? Why is Abilio ashamed of his given first name???

That's the best you can do? Make fun of his name? Your tinfoil hat club should be ashamed of you.

I asked a simple question, Bulldawg.........obviously it was too tough for you to answer....AS USUAL!

(snicker)

I have no idea if he is ashamed of his first name. It is an odd name though. Not as dumb as a girl I went to college with though. Her middle name was Cinderella. All that has nothing to do with your pathetic jab. You think all that fluoride or chem-trails might be hurting your brain?

Forum List

Back