CNN's Acosta caught bragging about disrupting summit " hey if they're not going to let me In the fk.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta was reportedly caught on a hot mic bragging about how he shouted disgraceful questions at President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during the momentous summit.

CNN’s Acosta Caught Bragging About Disrupting Summit: ‘Hey, if they’re not going to let me in the f**king meeting’
-----------------------------------------

Acosta is the bigggest whiney little bitch. He's a big baby hes' your typical Trump hating idiot who whines like a little girl
Watch his little sheep cult following in action ......... lol

Did you even read your own Alex John Brinkley Jones link?
He asked if we had agreed on denuclearization. What the fuck is "disgraceful" about that?

Hm?

Are you insane?

CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta was reportedly caught on a hot mic bragging about how he shouted disgraceful questions at President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un during the momentous summit.

CNN’s Acosta Caught Bragging About Disrupting Summit: ‘Hey, if they’re not going to let me in the f**king meeting’

Acosta is the bigggest whiney little bitch. He's a big baby hes' your typical Trump hating idiot who whines like a little girl

He's no journalist. He's a yapping chihuahua.

I would yank his credentials and ban him from all official events.

He's no journalist. He's a yapping chihuahua.

I would yank his credentials and ban him from all official events.

That's irony for ya. A poseur who can't figure out how to read past a fake bait-click headline wants to lecture about "journalism". :rofl:

You try running a formerly highly successful cable news network to the bottom of the ratings heap without stuff like this, smarty pants!

You try running a formerly highly successful cable news network to the bottom of the ratings heap without stuff like this, smarty pants!

It's testament to the abject stupidity of the unwashed that somebody actually thinks "ratings" don't have an inverse relationship with credibility.

SMH

Acosta's a sniveling weenie , belligerent, unprincipled and puff puff effeminate..

He seems like the perfect fake news Democrat hero...:pinkygirly:

It's testament to the abject stupidity of the unwashed that somebody actually thinks "ratings" don't have an inverse relationship with credibility.

SMH
Yeah, yeah...save it. We’ve seen your idiotic advertising/ratings screeds before.

Weren’t you the clown that posted in the past the objective of advertising was to sell folks stuff they didn’t need? Seems to ring a bell for some reason.

Did you even read your own Alex John Brinkley Jones link?
He asked if we had agreed on denuclearization. What the fuck is "disgraceful" about that?

Hm?

Are you insane?
Trump refuses to address the American media....why should conservatives be shocked if they take advantage of their limited access to ask questions?

SMH
Yeah, yeah...save it. We’ve seen your idiotic advertising/ratings screeds before.

Weren’t you the clown that posted in the past the objective of advertising was to sell folks stuff they didn’t need? Seems to ring a bell for some reason.

That would be me, thanks for remembering.

Your point?

Forum List

Back