CNN's Acosta busted propagating disinformation again

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
Sarah Sanders Briefs Reporters White House, Nov 27 2018 | Video | C-SPAN.org

At ~ 40:40 in the briefing Acosta lied and Sarah Sanders flat out busted him.

After all the decades of crude, defamatory anti-USA disinformation CNN has propagated, I think it's about time that the White House simply refuses to recognise CNN as a legitimate news organization any longer unless they formally apologise.

They're engaged in deliberate manipulation of public opinion in favor of all things destructive to the country and society.

I'd love to see their credentials and access to the WH revoked. That wouldn't stop them from continuing to lie and misinform, so no one would be compromising the 1st Amendment.

The President does not have to let anyone come on the WH grounds at all.

They're engaged in deliberate manipulation of public opinion in favor of all things destructive to the country and society.

I'd love to see their credentials and access to the WH revoked. That wouldn't stop them from continuing to lie and misinform, so no one would be compromising the 1st Amendment.

The President does not have to let anyone come on the WH grounds at all.

With the technology in place today there is no reason for any of them to be in the WH.
Let their employers provide office space for them.

The first Enemy of the People called on begins his question with “Mr. Kudlow, I'd like you to address some concerns recently from representatives in Italy and France and Germany...”

You know you are hearing a Democrat mouthpiece when they start off with “concerns” of foreign governments.

The fact that the WH continues to call on this buffoon should tell you that they ENJOY the game with him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back