Cnn

mdjgirl7

Sep 5, 2008
I think we should all boycott CNN until they apologize to Sarah Palin for that little stunt they pulled. I refuse to support a supposed news show that intentionally tells a blatant lie and refuses to man up own it and apologize.

I think this can be a issue that the Reps and the Dems can come together on. We cannot afford to tolerate our news media put on such a charade or we might as well read the enquirer for our information it will just about be on the same level.

Shame shame on CNN apologize or suffer the consequences.

I think we should all boycott CNN until they apologize to Sarah Palin for that little stunt they pulled. I refuse to support a supposed news show that intentionally tells a blatant lie and refuses to man up own it and apologize.

I think this can be a issue that the Reps and the Dems can come together on. We cannot afford to tolerate our news media put on such a charade or we might as well read the enquirer for our information it will just about be on the same level.

Here's an idea.

Why don't you just NOT WATCH CNN? I bet you get FOX NEWS where you live, right? You can keep it there 24/7, they'll even give you talking points you can say on here!

It's a win-win situation for all!

What happened?
Sarah was interviewed on Cnn and the interviewer told her in the National View a comment was some conservatives have said you are stupid dumb blah blah it did say that but he took it out of context. The author was saying that is what the media had been saying about her to cut her down. In other words the media has been slandering her character.

CNN got the quote wrong totally and they refuse to acknowledge they made a mistake and they refuse to apologize.

Here's an idea.

Why don't you just NOT WATCH CNN? I bet you get FOX NEWS where you live, right? You can keep it there 24/7, they'll even give you talking points you can say on here!

It's a win-win situation for all!

Have no fear that is exactly what I plan to do. I will not waste my time on trash journalism shame on them. If you had read my first post I stated I think we all should boycott CNN I thought that it was implied I WILL be boycotting.

Have no fear that is exactly what I plan to do. I will not waste my time on trash journalism shame on them. If you had read my first post I stated I think we all should boycott CNN I thought that it was implied I WILL be boycotting.

Well, I'm not sure many people will jump on your bandwagon, but keep fighting the good fight midgirl!

Power to the People!

Palin lied about supporting the bridge to nowhere, she lied about supporting earmarks, and she lied about Troopergate.

See a pattern?

Hannity does it to Obama and Biden everyday. Big deal.

Here's what the National Review said:

Watching press coverage of the Republican candidate for vice president, it’s sometimes hard to decide whether Sarah Palin is incompetent, stupid, unqualified, corrupt, backward, or — or, well, all of the above.

During the Palin interview here's what CNN's Griffin said:

It’s sometimes hard to decide whether Sarah Palin is incompetent, stupid, unqualified, corrupt, backward, or — or, well, all of the above.

Video

He left out the entire predicate of the sentence: “Watching press coverage of the Republican candidate for vice president,”. Griffin is a scumbag. He got caught and he should apologize to Palin. I hope the Cude reems him a new one for that.

Do you have any clips of Hannity doing exactly that?

Last edited:
You could take the National Review POV both ways. They might have meant it the way CNN did, or they might have been giving the opinion that the coverage was against Palin.

I would, however, point out two things:

1. CNN is absolutely right in their assessment of Palin - whether they took the literal meaning or artistic license with the National Review POV. She is dumb as a post. Therefore, no apology necessary.

2. mdgirl7 and NObama are right wing neocons so their opinion is irrelevent...

Perhaps we 'right wing neocons' (HA!) should just go away so you sheep can stick your noses up each others asses with impunity.

Palin lied about supporting the bridge to nowhere, she lied about supporting earmarks, and she lied about Troopergate.

See a pattern?

Obama lied about Wright
Lied about Rezko
Lied about Ayers

so now we're even

Sarah was interviewed on Cnn and the interviewer told her in the National View a comment was some conservatives have said you are stupid dumb blah blah it did say that but he took it out of context. The author was saying that is what the media had been saying about her to cut her down. In other words the media has been slandering her character.

CNN got the quote wrong totally and they refuse to acknowledge they made a mistake and they refuse to apologize.

They didn't say "stupid"...they said not up to the job. Try a little truth-telling there.

And a lot of conservatives HAVE said she's not up to thejob which is why they're jumping off the McCain ship. Perhaps McCain should have chosen someone able instead of someone the ridiculous right would go ga ga over.

Wanna talk about character assassination? Go post another article about Obama's birth certificate.

You could take the National Review POV both ways. They might have meant it the way CNN did, or they might have been giving the opinion that the coverage was against Palin.

I would, however, point out two things:

1. CNN is absolutely right in their assessment of Palin - whether they took the literal meaning or artistic license with the National Review POV. She is dumb as a post. Therefore, no apology necessary.

Nope, FOX interview the guy who wrote the piece CNN got it wrong. They got it wrong on purpose too. Just cause you'd like to think the GOP is turning on Palin but whatever. no apology expected from their ilk.

I think it's important to have examples of lefty media like CNN because they prove our point on a daily basis.

See a pattern?

Obama sat and listened to a racist pastor for 20 years. Obama was buddy buddy with a unrepentant terrorist. Obama was buddy buddy with Tony Rezko.

How many earmarks did Obama ask for millions. See a pattern?

I think it's important to have examples of lefty media like CNN because they prove our point on a daily basis.

I would be just fine with that if they told the truth. When they make up crap unacceptable. We should all be outraged when they just make up stuff that is why it s called the news not a sitcom. Come on hold them accountable for their actions.

I would be just fine with that if they told the truth. When they make up crap unacceptable. We should all be outraged when they just make up stuff that is why it s called the news not a sitcom. Come on hold them accountable for their actions.

Here, watch this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwQBaxSGEds]YouTube - Fox News Reports McCain Lies to His Own Campaign Staff?[/ame]

Here is some more "Fair and Balanced" news from Fox:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYne4VFfmQ4]YouTube - FOX Using The Same Attacks On Obama[/ame]

Forum List

Back