Cnn

HIGHS
Biden -5
Ryan 8

LOWS
Biden 8
Ryan 1

from their focus group.....What else can I say?

They also had

Who won the Debate

Ryan 44%
Biden 40%

so like I said, since this was a VP debate, and because of the last Debate. The only thing that was going to change the game here was if Ryan fell flat on his Face. The Pundits all seem to agree he did not, he held his own and showed he was up to the job. They seem to think, as I do that it was either a draw or a slight edge to Biden on Substance, but Biden came of as arrogant, and Rude which kept it from being a Biden win.

there words not mine.

Last edited:
Intrade is showing Romney with a slight bump after tonight and Obama down slightly.

HIGHS
Biden -5
Ryan 8

LOWS
Biden 8
Ryan 1

from their focus group.....What else can I say?
I watch the debates on CNN. That graph at the bottom fools me into thinking these guys are really "undecided". It's like watching a basketball game with the scoreboard on the screen.

Problem with Biden is he's a good guy, but there's only so much mud he can sling in order to defend Hussein Obama's disastrous record, before it starts having a negative effect. Basically this was a trial balloon for the Obama campaign to see the effects if you get really aggressive with Ryan, and it failed miserably as well. So Hussein Obamaloney is shit out of luck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back