CNN whistleblower claims network is ‘pumping out propaganda' :vid:

Uhh, no ... he really does look like a deer in the headlights

CMdENjff71JAe-DllGinJYEt5qieset_tPdCXECd7E0.jpg

foxnews-carlson-trump-baby.jpg

DFBB9CMUAAEyKra.jpg
No, that's a look of disbelief that anyone could be stupid enough to swallow leftist horseshit.
LOLOL

Suuure, uh-huh. :lol:
It's funny the way you think your opinions define reality.
Spits the imbecile who's tryin' to tell me not to believe my own eyes.
icon_rolleyes.gif
And it's even funnier that you can't see how your perceptions are colored by your bigotry.
LOLOL

Spits the idiot who was lied to by thegatewaypundit and then defended them because he's too stupid to realize they lied to him.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi Democrats Changed House Rules on Impeachment on Day ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint Filed — Pulled Authority Away from Full House!

This link has a comparison between the previous language and the current rules.

It should tell you something that Democrats can't win anything without changing the rules.

It should -- but it won't.
LOLOLOLOLOL

It truly cracks me up watching a loon post a link to fake news gatewaypundit after whining about CNN.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Dumbfuck, here's an earlier version of that same document updated on 6.14.2019, two months before the whistleblower filed their complaint, and it stated the same thing then as it does now ....

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R45769/1

Regardless of what might instigate an inquiry into whether impeachment is warranted, there are normally three formal stages of congressional action. First, an impeachment inquiry is authorized, and this is most often accomplished through the adoption of a simple resolution (H.Res.___) directing the Judiciary Committee to investigate an official.

"most often" ... as in ... not required.

And just like the current version, there's nothing in there stipulating the full House has to vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

But the bests part about your gatewaypundit link is how it utterly proves just how fake news that is. They could have just as easily found that June version as I did but instead, chose to leave their low information readers b'lieving the August update was to make changes about authorizing an impeachment inquiry when in reality, it did no such thing. And the gatewaypundit did that for no reason other than the date matched the date of the whistleblower complaint being filed and they wanted to dumb you dumbfucks down even lower than you already are, just so you're cheer for the right.

Congrats dead-head, you're now fully brainwashed (with a Brillo pad) and have eagerly guzzled every ounce of the rightard koolaid.
Goodness, you're an emotional little thing.

Look, I get it. You've been told that Democrats can do no wrong, and whatever they want is good and righteous and holy.

Other people, however, are more tuned in to reality.

Hey, speaking of reality, you know Pelosi isn't going to call for an impeachment vote? That means there will be no impeachment.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I prove to you how thegatewaypundit lied to your face and that's your response??

1233796371590-gif.270396
Except...they didn't lie. They compared the previous language to the language Pelosi changed it to.

Look, Skippy, your acknowledgement is not required and certainly not expected.
LOLOL

Dayum, you're even more rightarded than I thought.

Of course they lied. Apparently you're just not bright enough to recognize when you're being lied to your face. Oh well, regardless of your G-d given limitations, they said said the version of that document update on August 12th...

"Pulled Authority Away from Full House!"

(emphasis theirs)

... when in fact, it did no such thing; which I proved by linking a June 14th version which shows that document never stated a full House vote was needed to authorize an impeachment inquiry. In fact, I even showed you where it stated a full House vote is not even always taken to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

So when thegatewaypundit falsely claims Democrats updated that document on August 12th to take authority away from the full House, they are bald-faced lying. And you, being the ever faithful brain-dead con you are, guzzle down every last drop they shoot at your uvula.

Even worse for you, they connect the date of that update to the date the whistleblower filed their complaint, along with the fallacious claim that it was updated to strip authority away from the full House -- as though the two events were connected.

Only, dumbfuck, they were not in anyway connected since Congress wasn't privy to the complaint until September 25th. You prove to be gullible AND stupid and too blinded by the right to know when you've been snookered.

1233796371590-gif.270396
Me, snookered? At least I never believed the Russian Collusion fantasy or Schiff's fake whistleblower. LOL!

If we want the mainstream spincycle version of the truth we can just read the Washington Post or the New York Times or watch CNN MSNBC ABC CBS. Or PBS
If you can't identify biased news by now, that's on you, conspiracy nut.
YEAH IF I AGREE WITH IT THAT MEANS ITS NOT BIASED HA HA CHECKMAET TRUMP NUTS

-- Faun
Uh, biased news is not biased based on what you agree or disagree with. Biased news is biased based if they lean towards an ideology.
Then you admit the Washington Post,the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and PBS are biased?

Prediction: You don't actually admit that.
Of course they are. Look at that, ya moron.... you prove to be wrong yet again. :lmao:
Well, whattya know. So if you know they're biased, why do you believe them without question?

Then why do you use it as an insult?

You can't have it both ways, no matter how much you pout.

But then, it's no secret you're a flaming hypocrite.
Because my target thinks it's an insult. :eusa_doh:
So, you're perfectly willing to throw a group you support under the bus for worthless internet points.

What a piece of shit you are.
LOL

You take this place waaay to seriously.
What's next, you gonna call people the n-word?
Uh, no, that word isn't an insult to rightards.
It's a hateful word. It'd be an insult to anyone. Moron.

No, that's a look of disbelief that anyone could be stupid enough to swallow leftist horseshit.
LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
And it's even funnier that you can't see how your perceptions are colored by your bigotry.
LOLOL

Spits the idiot who was lied to by thegatewaypundit and then defended them because he's too stupid to realize they lied to him.
Sure, if that makes you feel better about Nancy Pelosi telling you she doesn't give a shit what you want.

LOLOLOLOLOL

It truly cracks me up watching a loon post a link to fake news gatewaypundit after whining about CNN.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Dumbfuck, here's an earlier version of that same document updated on 6.14.2019, two months before the whistleblower filed their complaint, and it stated the same thing then as it does now ....

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R45769/1

Regardless of what might instigate an inquiry into whether impeachment is warranted, there are normally three formal stages of congressional action. First, an impeachment inquiry is authorized, and this is most often accomplished through the adoption of a simple resolution (H.Res.___) directing the Judiciary Committee to investigate an official.

"most often" ... as in ... not required.

And just like the current version, there's nothing in there stipulating the full House has to vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

But the bests part about your gatewaypundit link is how it utterly proves just how fake news that is. They could have just as easily found that June version as I did but instead, chose to leave their low information readers b'lieving the August update was to make changes about authorizing an impeachment inquiry when in reality, it did no such thing. And the gatewaypundit did that for no reason other than the date matched the date of the whistleblower complaint being filed and they wanted to dumb you dumbfucks down even lower than you already are, just so you're cheer for the right.

Congrats dead-head, you're now fully brainwashed (with a Brillo pad) and have eagerly guzzled every ounce of the rightard koolaid.

Look, I get it. You've been told that Democrats can do no wrong, and whatever they want is good and righteous and holy.

Hey, speaking of reality, you know Pelosi isn't going to call for an impeachment vote? That means there will be no impeachment.

I prove to you how thegatewaypundit lied to your face and that's your response??

1233796371590-gif.270396
Except...they didn't lie. They compared the previous language to the language Pelosi changed it to.

LOLOL

Of course they lied. Apparently you're just not bright enough to recognize when you're being lied to your face. Oh well, regardless of your G-d given limitations, they said said the version of that document update on August 12th...

(emphasis theirs)

... when in fact, it did no such thing; which I proved by linking a June 14th version which shows that document never stated a full House vote was needed to authorize an impeachment inquiry. In fact, I even showed you where it stated a full House vote is not even always taken to authorize an impeachment inquiry.

So when thegatewaypundit falsely claims Democrats updated that document on August 12th to take authority away from the full House, they are bald-faced lying. And you, being the ever faithful brain-dead con you are, guzzle down every last drop they shoot at your uvula.

Even worse for you, they connect the date of that update to the date the whistleblower filed their complaint, along with the fallacious claim that it was updated to strip authority away from the full House -- as though the two events were connected.

Only, dumbfuck, they were not in anyway connected since Congress wasn't privy to the complaint until September 25th. You prove to be gullible AND stupid and too blinded by the right to know when you've been snookered.

1233796371590-gif.270396
Me, snookered? At least I never believed the Russian Collusion fantasy or Schiff's fake whistleblower. LOL!
LOLOLOL

It cracks me up how you are continually flat out wrong. You insinuate I believed the Russian collusion thing ... uh, no, I didn't.
I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
And as far as the whistleblower being fake, there's no evidence to support that. And you saying it only serves as evidence that your claim is true since you proved yourself to be a dumbfucking imbecile who not only uses thegatewaypundit as a source, not only falls for their fake news ... but also defends their lies when shown their lies. And in fact, given how closely the whistleblower's complaint aligned with Trump's phone call with Zelensky, it further disproves your uncorroborated claim.

If you can't identify biased news by now, that's on you, conspiracy nut.

-- Faun
Uh, biased news is not biased based on what you agree or disagree with. Biased news is biased based if they lean towards an ideology.
Then you admit the Washington Post,the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and PBS are biased?

Of course they are. Look at that, ya moron.... you prove to be wrong yet again. :lmao:
Well, whattya know. So if you know they're biased, why do you believe them without question?

LOLOL

Look at that ^^^ you're wrong yet again. Don't you ever get full from sticking your own foot in your mouth, over and over and over again?? :lmao:

I don't believe them without question. In fact, I don't ever even go to most of the ones you mentioned. I do go to the NYTimes and the WaPo, but I typically fact check them first before referencing them. My preference is Reuters and the AP. But you're beyond brain-dead to think you're ever gonna get anything but fake news from thegatewaypundit. They're as far off the deep end as InfoWars and World Nut Daily. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOLOL

Sure, if that makes you feel better about Nancy Pelosi telling you she doesn't give a shit what you want.
Dumbfuck, you literally gave me a link to a fake news story about how she altered a House impeachment document to strip away authority from the full House to authorize an impeachment inquiry and I showed you that document, from its earliest drafting, never mandated the full House the authority to vote on an impeachment inquiry. AND thegatewaypundit tried connecting the date with the whistleblower, as though that's what inspired the change (that wasn't in there anyway), even though the Congress didn't get a copy of the complaint until six weeks later.

Let's put this to a test .... you thought I didn't think, nor would admit, the Washington Post,the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and PBS are biased....

I proved you wrong.... let's see if you're man enough to prove me wrong ... let's see you admit thegatewaypundit lied to you about Democrats altering that document to remove authority from the full House and see if you can admit you fell for it ........

:popcorn:

1233796371590-gif.270396

LOLOL

(emphasis theirs)

1233796371590-gif.270396
LOLOLOL

It cracks me up how you are continually flat out wrong. You insinuate I believed the Russian collusion thing ... uh, no, I didn't.
I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
And as far as the whistleblower being fake, there's no evidence to support that. And you saying it only serves as evidence that your claim is true since you proved yourself to be a dumbfucking imbecile who not only uses thegatewaypundit as a source, not only falls for their fake news ... but also defends their lies when shown their lies. And in fact, given how closely the whistleblower's complaint aligned with Trump's phone call with Zelensky, it further disproves your uncorroborated claim.
You bet, Skippy.

-- Faun

LOLOL

Look at that ^^^ you're wrong yet again. Don't you ever get full from sticking your own foot in your mouth, over and over and over again?? :lmao:

I don't believe them without question. In fact, I don't ever even go to most of the ones you mentioned. I do go to the NYTimes and the WaPo, but I typically fact check them first before referencing them. My preference is Reuters and the AP. But you're beyond brain-dead to think you're ever gonna get anything but fake news from thegatewaypundit. They're as far off the deep end as InfoWars and World Nut Daily. :cuckoo:
Sure. You bet.

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, you literally gave me a link to a fake news story about how she altered a House impeachment document to strip away authority from the full House to authorize an impeachment inquiry and I showed you that document, from its earliest drafting, never mandated the full House the authority to vote on an impeachment inquiry. AND thegatewaypundit tried connecting the date with the whistleblower, as though that's what inspired the change (that wasn't in there anyway), even though the Congress didn't get a copy of the complaint until six weeks later.

Let's put this to a test .... you thought I didn't think, nor would admit, the Washington Post,the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and PBS are biased....

I proved you wrong.... let's see if you're man enough to prove me wrong ... let's see you admit thegatewaypundit lied to you about Democrats altering that document to remove authority from the full House and see if you can admit you fell for it ........

The REALLY funny part here?

You implicitly believe the Democratic Party.

You're dismissed.

icon_rolleyes.gif
LOLOL

The REALLY funny part here?

You implicitly believe the Democratic Party.

You're dismissed.
LOLOL

Spits the moron who was shown he was lied to and still can't admit it. What a pity you're not man enough to dismiss me.

1233796371590-gif.270396

LOLOL

(emphasis theirs)

1233796371590-gif.270396
LOLOLOL

You are certainly mistaken about the whistleblower. The person was close to the Biden campaign. That in and of itself makes them a Democrat operative. The Democrat operative was routed to Schiff by Democrats to get some pointers, and at that meeting, Schiff told the Democrat operative they would now be a "whistleblower" with pointers on what to put in writing exactly. It became a verbatim complaint by not the particular operative, but by his coach''s staff. Yep. The Schiff staff wrote the whole dialogue, making it just another lie to obfuscate something going on in the real world to keep the President on point and steal a bit of his life away that could not be spent on pressing executive branch matters.

And you helped by backing up the whistleblower fantasy while firing out insults to your fellow USMB posters faster than a bazooka. That's so beneath contempt.

They are not a whistleblower who doesn't write their own complaint(s).

1233796371590-gif.270396

LOLOL

(emphasis theirs)

1233796371590-gif.270396
LOLOLOL

You are certainly mistaken about the whistleblower. The person was close to the Biden campaign. That in and of itself makes them a Democrat operative. The Democrat operative was routed to Schiff by Democrats to get some pointers, and at that meeting, Schiff told the Democrat operative they would now be a "whistleblower" with pointers on what to put in writing exactly. It became a verbatim complaint by not the particular operative, but by his coach''s staff. Yep. The Schiff staff wrote the whole dialogue, making it just another lie to obfuscate something going on in the real world to keep the President on point and steal a bit of his life away that could not be spent on pressing executive branch matters.

And you helped by backing up the whistleblower fantasy while firing out insults to your fellow USMB posters faster than a bazooka. That's so beneath contempt.

They are not a whistleblower who doesn't write their own complaint(s).
Con liar, let's see your proof the whistleblower didn't write their own complaint...

Forum List

Back