CNN: Warren’s Health Care Dodging Became ‘Politically Untenable’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Biden is all but gone, Bernie is all but dead and now they go after lieawatha.
They have no other viable candidates left unless they have one in the wings, waiting to make it known she IS running...again.

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

The only plan she has is hide the truth in the hopes they stop asking. Just for the Medicare for all boondoggle would require doubling a persons federal income tax. She knows no one is going to vote for that. The rest of her crazy ideas would cost about 45 Trillion dollars. But the giveaways sound good to the uneducated and easily manipulated left.

tenor.gif

How are you going to pat for it?
We are already paying more than that.
How are you going to pay for it?
We are already paying more than that.
How are you going to pay for it?
:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

They have no other viable candidates left unless they have one in the wings, waiting to make it known she IS running...again.

I look forward to hearing her plan. I'm still waiting for the Trump plan to compare it to.

How to pay for PocahontasCare?

Sounds like an excellent task for the Pocahontas VP nominee....

Rachel Dolezal....

I look forward to hearing her plan. I'm still waiting for the Trump plan to compare it to.

You’re an ignoramus. She’s already proposed her plan. And even CNN is laughing.

Really? Can you post a link because I couldn't find where she released her health care plan details? If you have a link to Trump's plan I'd like that too.

Really? Can you post a link because I couldn't find where she released her health care plan details? If you have a link to Trump's plan I'd like that too.

She has not released at detail proposal on her Healthcare Plan...

Elizabeth Warren To Release Plan To Pay For 'Medicare For All' | HuffPost

It will most likely be like the ACA and you will have to wait until it is passed and signed into law to see what is in it...

It will most likely be like the ACA and you will have to wait until it is passed and signed into law to see what is in it...

That's not true, Weatherman2020 and CNN must have seen it. I look forward to hearing from at least one of them.

That's not true, Weatherman2020 and CNN must have seen it. I look forward to hearing from at least one of them.

I just posted the Huff~n~Puff and it stated in a few weeks. What CNN is going off is her comments during the debates but a detailed plan has yet to be released to my understanding...

Forum List

Back