CNN wants Megyn Kelly

Sorry,I havent watched FUX since they tried to dictate who the Republican nominee was going to be.
All from Rush now? lol. All the same...bs

You'll have to be more specific because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Where do you get your "news", Rush Limbaugh?

I rarely listen to Rush. So again,what the fuck are you talking about?
I just wondered what pathetic fork of the GOP BS propaganda machine you're on...

So show me where you asked that? Because i'm not seeing it.
Sounds to me like you're just babbling.

Wouldn't surprise me if she ends up at Chicken Noodle News and if so they'll end up paying big bucks, not a cut from what she's currently earning.

Thus far Zucker's reign at CNN has been a disaster ratings-wise. Everything he's tried has turned to shit and they now trail MSDNC more often than not. So IMO leave it to the Zuck to gamble she'll bring a sizable chunk of her audience with her and garner enough new ones to justify the huge salary. If it happens, I wouldn't hesitate at all to bet her numbers never match what she pulls at Fox though.

Also, don't rule out a jump instead to one of the Big Three broadcast networks. They all play to larger audiences than the Fox and cable in general, and one of them might figure she's the ticket to put some distance between them and the other two in their ratings/ad revenue war.

I don't care for her but I envy her position in the driver's seat.

Yes please, free up the 9PM hour at Fox. I would love to see Laura Ingraham have her own show!
I would rather have Ann Coulter.

Laura Ingraham might be Trump's press secretary anyway.

Ann Coulter is far right, more far right than Trump. Probably not the best choice. someone just right of center is best for a host. I would also like to see Judge Jeanine Pirro moved from weekends.

Yes please, free up the 9PM hour at Fox. I would love to see Laura Ingraham have her own show!

Ann Coulter is far right, more far right than Trump. Probably not the best choice. someone just right of center is best for a host. I would also like to see Judge Jeanine Pirro moved from weekends.
Trump isn't far right at all.

All from Rush now? lol. All the same...bs

You'll have to be more specific because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Where do you get your "news", Rush Limbaugh?

I rarely listen to Rush. So again,what the fuck are you talking about?
I just wondered what pathetic fork of the GOP BS propaganda machine you're on...

So show me where you asked that? Because i'm not seeing it.
Sounds to me like you're just babbling.
Then you're illiterate lol. Embarrassed about it? "Where do you get your "news?""...

We'll see....he certainly campaign ed like one- for the dupes....

We'll see....he certainly campaign ed like one- for the dupes....
You are politically illiterate.

The fact remains - he's dumping the dupes' wishes that got him nominated...We'll see how much...
The fact you are tacitly agreeing Trump won and will become POTUS is awesome. More LWLs should be like you. :D

FWIW, before Trump attacked her, I couldn't tell Megyn from Gretchen if my life depended upon it. All the hoopla over Trump's feud with Megyn gave her a lot of national exposure, just not exposure to Fox fans.

The fact remains - he's dumping the dupes' wishes that got him nominated...We'll see how much...
The fact you are tacitly agreeing Trump won and will become POTUS is awesome. More LWLs should be like you. :D

FWIW, before Trump attacked her, I couldn't tell Megyn from Gretchen if my life depended upon it. All the hoopla over Trump's feud with Megyn gave her a lot of national exposure, just not exposure to Fox fans.
Actually, the huge majority of Dems know he won. We just like discussing why. And after all the talk about rigging, checking the election for weirdness isn't a bad idea. Even Stein and Clintonistas don't expect any change in the outcome. BUT it's important everyone believes it's not been messed with and can't be. Of course, Fox turns it into another conspiracee...

Actually, the huge majority of Dems know he won. We just like discussing why. And after all the talk about rigging, checking the election for weirdness isn't a bad idea. Even Stein and Clintonistas don't expect any change in the outcome. BUT it's important everyone believes it's not been messed with and can't be. Of course, Fox turns it into another conspiracee...
So you think Voter ID is now a good idea?

Forum List

Back