CNN Wants Higher Gas Tax

If people ant lower gas prices then we should let the oil companies do what they do best

Let them drill, refine, and distribute their product

That is true, and with the ability to protect the environmental impact from such drilling should be the last of the concerns. But at the same time we need alternative sources for gas. I saw on the news that milk is going up because the use of corn for cows is now being used for Ethanol…..BS in our country we have a large amount of farms that don’t grow anything because the government pays them not to grow anything, what a damn racket this all is!

That is true, and with the ability to protect the environmental impact from such drilling should be the last of the concerns. But at the same time we need alternative sources for gas. I saw on the news that milk is going up because the use of corn for cows is now being used for Ethanol…..BS in our country we have a large amount of farms that don’t grow anything because the government pays them not to grow anything, what a damn racket this all is!

and who pays for it?

You and me, and Dems want more in taxes!

and who pays for it?

You and me, and Dems want more in taxes!

I’m actually ok with tax increases when they are actually used what the taxes are being raised. I don’t understand my property taxes that raise every year, unless they are going for police equipment or road upkeep or something that we all will benefit from. But to raise taxes because that is the norm for democrats is horseshit, plain and simple!

I’m actually ok with tax increases when they are actually used what the taxes are being raised. I don’t understand my property taxes that raise every year, unless they are going for police equipment or road upkeep or something that we all will benefit from. But to raise taxes because that is the norm for democrats is horseshit, plain and simple!

with the current amonut of money the local, state, and federal government collects - there is no need for higher taxes

Wouldn't that depend on where you live? I live off the beltway in Maryland and the roads suck, traffic is a mess and we’ve been quite slow in expansion of roads and traffic patterns. Now raising taxes after the building of roads would be justified because everyone is benefiting from those roads for example.

Wouldn't that depend on where you live? I live off the beltway in Maryland and the roads suck, traffic is a mess and we’ve been quite slow in expansion of roads and traffic patterns. Now raising taxes after the building of roads would be justified because everyone is benefiting from those roads for example.

No it does not

I live in PA and drive into MD daily

The sate takes in huge amounts of money. The gas tax in MD is about 24 cents per gallon. then you have the money from tolls. then you add in Federal money

There is plenty to have good roads

No it does not

I live in PA and drive into MD daily

The sate takes in huge amounts of money. The gas tax in MD is about 24 cents per gallon. then you have the money from tolls. then you add in Federal money

There is plenty to have good roads

well coming from a common wealth I feel for you. So how much is being taxed in per gallon in Pa?

well coming from a common wealth I feel for you. So how much is being taxed in per gallon in Pa?

about 31 cents per gallon

Remember, oil companies make about 10 cents per gallon - and the libs are outraged over thier profits

so gas is cheaper on my side yes?
Because in Virginia gas is cheaper than Maryland unless you fill up at Wa Wa or Shitz....:rofl:

For now

Dems in Md want to raise the gas tax by 13 cents

When you vote for Dems hang onto your money - they want it

For now

Dems in Md want to raise the gas tax by 13 cents

When you vote for Dems hang onto your money - they want it

See I didn't vote for that mic thug O'malley, but then again I wasn't for the slots either. Raise the ciggy tax or alcohol tax if they are going to raise the petrol tax, go for broke I say and since I quit smoking and gave up the grog I'll just get hit once!:eusa_dance:

See I didn't vote for that mic thug O'malley, but then again I wasn't for the slots either. Raise the ciggy tax or alcohol tax if they are going to raise the petrol tax, go for broke I say and since I quit smoking and gave up the grog I'll just get hit once!:eusa_dance:

Slots would be the answer instead of raising taxes

Forum List

Back