CNN Uncovers That Military Dog That Took Down al Baghdadi Sniffed Butts In College

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
CNN doesn't want to give Trump a win regardless how petty they appear:

CNN Uncovers Evidence Hero Dog Sniffed Dozens Of Butts Back In College

article-5036-2.jpg

U.S.—Everyone praised the classified "Hero Dog" for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog's internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school.

"Oh yeah, good old [redacted]? He was nuts!" said one German Shepherd who attended Old Yaler Obedience School with the hero dog, according to a CNN report. "He was always sniffing any butt he could find. Cats, dogs, humans, you name it. He didn't have a preference. He identified as pansniffual."

Troubling reports from classmates indicate that the dog sniffed all these butts without consent. The dog wrote cryptic things in his college yearbook, apparently referring to different butt-sniffing maneuvers such as the Surprise Sniffarooski and the Canine's Triangle.

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned. CNN Uncovers Evidence Hero Dog Sniffed Dozens Of Butts Back In College

article-5036-2.jpg

U.S.—Everyone praised the classified "Hero Dog" for taking down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Everyone, that is, except CNN, who quickly searched through the dog's internet history and college yearbooks. Sure enough, CNN found a picture of the Hero Dog partying at obedience school.

"Oh yeah, good old [redacted]? He was nuts!" said one German Shepherd who attended Old Yaler Obedience School with the hero dog, according to a CNN report. "He was always sniffing any butt he could find. Cats, dogs, humans, you name it. He didn't have a preference. He identified as pansniffual."

Troubling reports from classmates indicate that the dog sniffed all these butts without consent. The dog wrote cryptic things in his college yearbook, apparently referring to different butt-sniffing maneuvers such as the Surprise Sniffarooski and the Canine's Triangle.

The dog has issued a statement: "I like butts. I've always liked butts. I still like butts, but I never sniff butts to the point of excess. Who's a good boy? I am."

Democrats immediately called for the dog to be court-martialed and for the death of Baghdadi to be overturned. CNN Uncovers Evidence Hero Dog Sniffed Dozens Of Butts Back In College
Probably should be in Political Satire but that's hilarious. :21:

article-5036-2.jpg

Probably should be in Political Satire but that's hilarious. :21:
I think we're at long last ready to allow dogs to serve on the US Supreme Kangaroo Court.

BULLDOG is obviously a brainwashed liberal loon. Don't bother responding to this fool.

Oh but its fun... He drools when you poke him with a stick... :poke:

I'm so glad you enjoy my posts. I sometimes get the impression you don't always agree with the points I make. You are never able to logically counter them, or prove me wrong, but you do seem to whine a lot.

Bless our dogs everywhere and always all over this Earth! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love love love:smiliehug:

9oZJjWu.jpg

article-5036-2.jpg

Umm....

All dogs sniff butts dude.

Just go to a tRump rally and watch.

article-5036-2.jpg

Umm....

He-he, ANOTHER loony libtard with NO sense of humor!

article-5036-2.jpg

Umm....

What, you don't like my joke?

article-5036-2.jpg

Umm....

You have NO sense of humor, Creepy Crepitus. Now go crawl back under that rock you came from.

article-5036-2.jpg

Umm....

You have NO sense of humor, Creepy Crepitus. Now go crawl back under that rock you came from.
You're right, t my comment was really too true to be funny.

you should really go wash yer nose.

How many times is his thread going to be posted?

The littlest things trigger BULLDOG anymore... Time for a mental evaluation...

By all means post it as many times as you feel you need to. Your only other options seem to be "But Hillary" threads, or gun nut cut and paste rhetoric.

and what is your contribution to this thread????? Besides trolling, I mean.....

Or you just in your feels cause it wasn't your butt he was sniffin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back