CNN tryng to perpetuate the notion that Jeb is a bush...

Americans can view him as his own man and will ultimately decide for themselves...
After the influence of the cnn.

you only get your influences from faux news .... which is trying to limit your choices before they even get to debate.

so stop whining because you hate your people being covered. I know, they're only supposed to shriek about benghaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiii!

and where was the coverage of jeb screwing up his Poland visit by meeting with someone who just had to resign because of rabid anti-American comments and then saying "I think he likes us and wants a close relationship with the U.S."

you people are so funny

Americans can view him as his own man and will ultimately decide for themselves...

you only get your influences from faux news .... which is trying to limit your choices before they even get to debate.

so stop whining because you hate your people being covered. I know, they're only supposed to shriek about benghaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzziiiiiiii!

and where was the coverage of jeb screwing up his Poland visit by meeting with someone who just had to resign because of rabid anti-American comments and then saying "I think he likes us and wants a close relationship with the U.S."

you people are so funny
So many people here falsely accusing me of this, that the other thing . Truth is I never watched fox in my life. I get all my news from CNN. You see my thread about Dolazel? Made it because of what I saw in CNN. I only watch fox when I stumble in a YouTube video of fox.

Jeb are really the initials of John Ellis Bush. George W Bush's brother. So when you say Jeb Bush you're being redundant. Cnn just said he's missing Bush at the end of his Campaign logo. Figures. I doubt this will be the first time. And of course they're doing this right after they say he needs to distance himself from his brother in order to be successful.

Jeb wants to avoid the stink of Bush at all costs

I don't blame him from not using his last name

you people are so funny
So many people here falsely accusing me of this, that the other thing . Truth is I never watched fox in my life. I get all my news from CNN. You see my thread about Dolazel? Made it because of what I saw in CNN. I only watch fox when I stumble in a YouTube video of fox.

so you get your talking points elsewhere... ok.

now stop whining and address the actual reality.

you people are so funny

so you get your talking points elsewhere... ok.

now stop whining and address the actual reality.
What reality?

He is a bush,and a RINO.
Fuck jeb,no true conservative wants him as our next president.

Yes, but if he gets the nomination, the GOP message machine (talk radio & Fox) will suppress his non-Conservative behavior.

Allow me to submit proof.

George W Bush and the Republican congress passed the largest expansion to Medicare in the program's history. It was a give-away to GOP-friendly drug companies, who received no-bid contracts at above market rates. The expense for this unfounded entitlement has been (so far) greater than ObamaCare, but the Republican voter has no clue that it happened (because their news sources are insufficiently critical of the Republican Machine).

But it gets worse.

W and the Republican Congress raised the debt ceiling 4 times. Your side had control of the House, Senate and Presidency - and you raised the debt ceiling four fucking times. And we didn't see one "grassroots" rebellion (a la Tea Party). Your news sources didn't cover it, and folks like yourself, who are actually more informed than most Republicans, knew nothing about it.

Here is my point. If your news sources can control even your mind (to the point where you don't even know about your own party's chronic spending - see above), than how in the world will anyone know the truth about Jeb (before or after he wins the presidency)?

Reagan expanded the debt by 3x Carter. He was a fiscal nightmare. And don't try blaming it on the Democratic House because Tip and Carter spent nothing by comparison. Reagan expanded the debt ceiling 18 times and expanded the federal workforce more than any president since, yet your side doesn't know it (because your news sources don't report it).

So how in the world will anyone on the Right know anything about Jeb?

Once Jeb gets the nomination, the Rightwing voter will be converted into a cheerleader. Jeb will be able to spend as much as he wants, and he will shred the Constitution like Reagan, who sold weapons to terrorists, or Bush who illegally tapped the communications of American citizens, and created the blueprints for a soviet-style surveillance state.

The Rightwing voter has always been unaware of the fact that their party has spent more than even the Left.

Take your brain back. We need your help.

Jen bush is the elite puppet . No need to vote he is the The illuminati's man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeb are really the initials of John Ellis Bush. George W Bush's brother. So when you say Jeb Bush you're being redundant. Cnn just said he's missing Bush at the end of his Campaign logo. Figures. I doubt this will be the first time. And of course they're doing this right after they say he needs to distance himself from his brother in order to be successful.
It's a metaphysical conundrum....

He is a bush,and a RINO.
Well you will get him,,and like him......

They're tryng to depreciate him and paint the picture that his smoke is fading before the fire even begins. A picture that many will consume and then breathe themselves.

I actually agree in part. But I think it's the GOP trying to extinguish jeb's flame before it catches. They don't want another Bush.
What can they do to keep Bush out of White House?
Something about a bird and a rock does the trick....

He is a bush,and a RINO.

Yes, but if he gets the nomination, the GOP message machine (talk radio & Fox) will suppress his non-Conservative behavior.

Allow me to submit proof.

George W Bush and the Republican congress passed the largest expansion to Medicare in the program's history. It was a give-away to GOP-friendly drug companies, who received no-bid contracts at above market rates. The expense for this unfounded entitlement has been (so far) greater than ObamaCare, but the Republican voter has no clue that it happened (because their news sources are insufficiently critical of the Republican Machine).

But it gets worse.

W and the Republican Congress raised the debt ceiling 4 times. Your side had control of the House, Senate and Presidency - and you raised the debt ceiling four fucking times. And we didn't see one "grassroots" rebellion (a la Tea Party). Your news sources didn't cover it, and folks like yourself, who are actually more informed than most Republicans, knew nothing about it.

Here is my point. If your news sources can control even your mind (to the point where you don't even know about your own party's chronic spending - see above), than how in the world will anyone know the truth about Jeb (before or after he wins the presidency)?

Reagan expanded the debt by 3x Carter. He was a fiscal nightmare. And don't try blaming it on the Democratic House because Tip and Carter spent nothing by comparison. Reagan expanded the debt ceiling 18 times and expanded the federal workforce more than any president since, yet your side doesn't know it (because your news sources don't report it).

So how in the world will anyone on the Right know anything about Jeb?

Once Jeb gets the nomination, the Rightwing voter will be converted into a cheerleader. Jeb will be able to spend as much as he wants, and he will shred the Constitution like Reagan, who sold weapons to terrorists, or Bush who illegally tapped the communications of American citizens, and created the blueprints for a soviet-style surveillance state.

The Rightwing voter has always been unaware of the fact that their party has spent more than even the Left.

Take your brain back. We need your help.

Your not telling me anything I don't already know.

They're tryng to depreciate him and paint the picture that his smoke is fading before the fire even begins. A picture that many will consume and then breathe themselves.

You mean he really is a Bush! You are kidding! No way he will get my vote!:badgrin:

I wish everyone would wake up. American is programming us for a race war. It's seem this past year how many blacks have been killed by whites. The elite want a race war and to confused the masses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back