CNN Trump surrogate mocks Kaine’s Spanish: "I might have to brush up on my ‘Dora the Explorer’"

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
CNN Trump surrogate mocks Kaine’s Spanish: "I might have to brush up on my ‘Dora the Explorer’"

Source: Raw Story

Sarah K. Burris
23 Jul 2016 at 15:03 ET
CNN commentator and Donald Trump supporter Scottie Nell Hughes was not happy with the Spanish she heard coming out of Hillary Clinton’s new vice presidential pick’s mouth at a rally in south Florida Saturday.

Former Virginia governor Tim Kaine was named Friday as Clinton’s running mate and the campaign touted his time as a missionary in Honduras where he learned to speak fluent Spanish.

“I appreciating him having multi-cultural and speaking Spanish, I think that’s a great idea,” Nell Hughes said. “And we can all bring out our languages. Melania can come out and speak her five different languages as well, but what Mr. Trump did, he spoke in a language that all Americans can understand. That is English!”

Nell Hughes went on to say that Trump’s English is “one good thing” she experienced at the Republican National Convention this past week. “I didn’t have to get a translator for anything that was going on at the RNC this week. And I’m hoping I’m not gonna have to start brushing up back on my ‘Dora the Explorer’ to understand some of the speeches given this week.”

Read more: CNN Trump surrogate mocks Kaine’s Spanish: I might have to brush up on my ‘Dora the Explorer’

racist and disrespectful

Sarah K. Burris
CNN commentator and Donald Trump supporter Scottie Nell Hughes was not happy with the Spanish she heard coming out of Hillary Clinton’s new vice presidential pick’s mouth at a rally in south Florida Saturday.

Former Virginia governor Tim Kaine was named Friday as Clinton’s running mate and the campaign touted his time as a missionary in Honduras where he learned to speak fluent Spanish.

“I appreciating him having multi-cultural and speaking Spanish, I think that’s a great idea,” Nell Hughes said. “And we can all bring out our languages. Melania can come out and speak her five different languages as well, but what Mr. Trump did, he spoke in a language that all Americans can understand. That is English!”

Nell Hughes went on to say that Trump’s English is “one good thing” she experienced at the Republican National Convention this past week. “I didn’t have to get a translator for anything that was going on at the RNC this week. And I’m hoping I’m not gonna have to start brushing up back on my ‘Dora the Explorer’ to understand some of the speeches given this week.”

Read more: CNN Trump surrogate mocks Kaine’s Spanish: I might have to brush up on my ‘Dora the Explorer’

racist and disrespectful
The idiotic left won't be satisfied until you take four years of Spanish and two years of English in High School.

Sarah K. Burris

racist and disrespectful
good they should keep talking only quickens the death of the white christian party

Sarah K. Burris

racist and disrespectful
good they should keep talking only quickens the death of the white christian party

"good they should keep talking only quickens the death of the white christian party."

If that happens, welcome to a third world shithole called the United States of America.

Forum List

Back