CNN Transcript Show Romney-Insanity Can't Keep It Straight(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
In the new magical tale of the Romney Tax Plan--lower rates to 20% is now firmly on record, because of the debate, and eliminate deductions and loopholes is now firmly on the record because of the debate--In the Debate, Romney can't even keep his own rich people straight(?). . . .or something.

Here is just a part of six minutes!

Donald Trump had been raised, in the debate, as a subject rich person. Romney compares Trump, however, to a St. Louis Businessman--in a four-person shop--who is described as being everywhere aware of his taxes! Half his income goes to taxes! First Romney notes that 97% of businesses pay a lower rate. Like Obama contends, only 3% are at Donald Trump, or Oprah-level, incomes.

21:21:38: ROMNEY: You bet. Well, President, you're -- Mr. President, you're absolutely right, which is that, with regards to 97 percent of the businesses are not -- not taxed at the 35 percent tax rate, they're taxed at a lower rate. But those businesses that are in the last 3 percent of businesses happen to employ half -- half of all the people who work in small business. Those are the businesses that employ one-quarter of all the workers in America. And your plan is to take their tax rate from 35 percent to 40 percent.

Obama had noted that Mega-Rich Donald Trump is one of the "Successful" in the deficit-ridden economy: Which mainly helps rich people.

This below is not Donald Trump! Romney-Insanity can go from the top 3% to a struggling small business without noting the wide wealth difference between the two! That is insane!

Now, and -- and I've talked to a guy who has a very small business. He's in the electronics business in -- in St. Louis. He has four employees. He said he and his son calculated how much they pay in taxes, federal income tax, federal payroll tax, state income tax, state sales tax, state property tax, gasoline tax. It added up to well over 50 percent of what they earned. And your plan is to take the tax rate on successful small businesses from 35 percent to 40 percent. The National Federation of Independent Businesses has said that will cost 700,000 jobs.

Trump would pay the tax hike, but that fellow would not! The federal payroll tax is regressive. State Sales Taxes are regressive. State property taxes are regressive. Gasoline taxes are regressive. The top 3% don't even know those taxes exist. The fellow in the example is aware of those taxes! They take 50% of his income. The rich that Obama has been discussing are more likely only dimily aware that the regressive taxes even exist! They are rich people, who pay easily! Romney even released two years of tax returns to show it! 13% was the magic figure!

And then Romney brings up his "deductions elimination" framework, with no specifics!

"My priority is jobs. And so what I do is I bring down the tax rates, lower deductions and exemptions, the same idea behind Bowles-Simpson, by the way, get the rates down, lower deductions and exemptions. . . ."

So really, his priority is to cut taxes!

21:22:58: OBAMA: Jim, I -- you may want to move onto another topic, but I -- I would just say this to the American people. If you believe that we can cut taxes by $5 trillion and add $2 trillion in additional spending that the military is not asking for, $7 trillion -- just to give you a sense, over 10 years, that's more than our entire defense budget -- and you think that by closing loopholes and deductions for the well-to-do, somehow you will not end up picking up the tab, then Governor Romney's plan may work for you.

Commentators, analysts, and fact-checkers have not even so far bothered to check on whether Romney has a stable world-view, or if he thinks that the 97% are the 3% in the above. Then there is the matter of the 47% who are probably not the 1% who get most of the bail-out bucks(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations got rotted corn and poison blankets in the name of Christian Charity!)

You ever thought you'd see people freaking out over our Government wanting to cut OUR TAXES?

can't get much sadder

The glaring absence of commentary about the glaring discrepancy between what Romney alleged in the debate--rich people paying 50% of income in taxes--and the famous release of the 14% rates, that should have been 13% is too stellar to go unnoticed.

Nancy Reagan's astrologers could probably spot it!

Nancy and Ron personally believed in taking what deficit there was--and sending it all to the already prosperous! Famously, the candidate Obama wanted some nature of repeat! Then he figured out that mostly the entrepreneurial classes were actually beneficiaries of federal largesse! What a wonderful Ivy League education there was(?)!

Now comes the issue of how to pay for it.

The Romneys have no intention of trying to help for it: At all! They seem to have a lot of friends among the Fifth Estate, The Ivy League Alums, and maybe even Senator McCain's famously dearly departed dad--from the bottom of the stairs(?)! It is not clear just how embarrased, Mrs. McCain really is, from all the attention!

Crassly erroneous has even become more alarming than the volume of the plots of the old potential Roman Dictator, Crassus himself.

"Romney Insanity," glaringly obvious--and maybe only Saltwater Jewish--probably is a better way to think of it! Oy! Oy! Oy! may not be the model, but Nixon's "Sock-It-To-Me?" may actually be the role model.

(Great Warrior took the one in ten, after all, and did the executions for cowardice in battle--of the "decimate" level of Stoicism(?)--maybe a little too stoic, for most!)

Romney wants to cut the top rate BY 20%, not TO 20%, you pathetic git.

The rest of your post can be ignored because you're obviously an imbecile who doesn't know what he's talking about.

In the new magical tale of the Romney Tax Plan--lower rates to 20% is now firmly on record, because of the debate, and eliminate deductions and loopholes is now firmly on the record because of the debate--In the Debate, Romney can't even keep his own rich people straight(?). . . .or something.

Donald Trump had been raised, in the debate, as a subject rich person. Romney compares Trump, however, to a St. Louis Businessman--in a four-person shop--who is described as being everywhere aware of his taxes! Half his income goes to taxes! First Romney notes that 97% of businesses pay a lower rate. Like Obama contends, only 3% are at Donald Trump, or Oprah-level, incomes.

21:21:38: ROMNEY: You bet. Well, President, you're -- Mr. President, you're absolutely right, which is that, with regards to 97 percent of the businesses are not -- not taxed at the 35 percent tax rate, they're taxed at a lower rate. But those businesses that are in the last 3 percent of businesses happen to employ half -- half of all the people who work in small business. Those are the businesses that employ one-quarter of all the workers in America. And your plan is to take their tax rate from 35 percent to 40 percent.

Obama had noted that Mega-Rich Donald Trump is one of the "Successful" in the deficit-ridden economy: Which mainly helps rich people.

This below is not Donald Trump! Romney-Insanity can go from the top 3% to a struggling small business without noting the wide wealth difference between the two! That is insane!

Now, and -- and I've talked to a guy who has a very small business. He's in the electronics business in -- in St. Louis. He has four employees. He said he and his son calculated how much they pay in taxes, federal income tax, federal payroll tax, state income tax, state sales tax, state property tax, gasoline tax. It added up to well over 50 percent of what they earned. And your plan is to take the tax rate on successful small businesses from 35 percent to 40 percent. The National Federation of Independent Businesses has said that will cost 700,000 jobs.

Trump would pay the tax hike, but that fellow would not! The federal payroll tax is regressive. State Sales Taxes are regressive. State property taxes are regressive. Gasoline taxes are regressive. The top 3% don't even know those taxes exist. The fellow in the example is aware of those taxes! They take 50% of his income. The rich that Obama has been discussing are more likely only dimily aware that the regressive taxes even exist! They are rich people, who pay easily! Romney even released two years of tax returns to show it! 13% was the magic figure!

And then Romney brings up his "deductions elimination" framework, with no specifics!

"My priority is jobs. And so what I do is I bring down the tax rates, lower deductions and exemptions, the same idea behind Bowles-Simpson, by the way, get the rates down, lower deductions and exemptions. . . ."

21:22:58: OBAMA: Jim, I -- you may want to move onto another topic, but I -- I would just say this to the American people. If you believe that we can cut taxes by $5 trillion and add $2 trillion in additional spending that the military is not asking for, $7 trillion -- just to give you a sense, over 10 years, that's more than our entire defense budget -- and you think that by closing loopholes and deductions for the well-to-do, somehow you will not end up picking up the tab, then Governor Romney's plan may work for you.

Commentators, analysts, and fact-checkers have not even so far bothered to check on whether Romney has a stable world-view, or if he thinks that the 97% are the 3% in the above. Then there is the matter of the 47% who are probably not the 1% who get most of the bail-out bucks(?)!

(Lands of Many Nations got rotted corn and poison blankets in the name of Christian Charity!)

sk100312dAPR20121003014532.jpg

Libruls are running around the forum and Obama is flying all around the country whining about the debate throwing out insults, propaganda.. I've never seen anything like it. It's like a room full of brats screaming because they didn't get their way. It's truly pathetic.

Is this your analysis or is there a link? Thanks! BTW, good analysis--interesting.

Lowering taxes By 20% is a part of the plan. Getting Congress to Cut The Deductions, Cut The Exemptions, Cut Their Own Throats, Cut The Throats of all of Their Firstborn, (California Republicans seems to know about that)--and then sell their spouses off to Pirates from Somalia: Only that last part, may be feasible(?)!

That doesn't cut too much(?), and likely whittles down the amount of the actual cut itself(?)! Governor Christie has no basis for coming out swinging--much less in Speedos(?)!

Romney-Ryan will have no mandate, if elected, for the tax cut plan!

The link to the CNN transcript was not provided, since the whole transcript was not going to be the primary subject. Romney Insanity is focused too much on not paying anything for stuff. Like the Reagan Trajectory: Mostly the already prosperous get any of the deficit required to keep up--even federal operations, even at the Post Office.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(Many can now come to Lands of Many Nations! California gas prices now becoming just like South of France--which at least has nukes, and no refineries for the moment!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back