CNN...the most trusted name in "fake" news.

CNN panders to the TDS victims 24/7
View attachment 243821

FOX panders to the red meat basket dwelling deplorables 24/7... except for shep smith & chris wallace & i've read wonderful comments about them whenever they speak truth & facts about donny.

/sarcasm.

cnn panders to low life not so bright losers like you:fu:

That's...rather harsh. I think playtime is plenty bright. :funnyface:

damn right i am. :whipg:

You on the left are still as RACIST as you ever were...…….

the gov has got to go. it was the 80's, & he was in med school. there is no excuse & it seems like an awful lot of (D)s are calling for his resignation. & he will resign, he absolutely has to.

but, steve king (R) of iowa? .... crickets.

so save it.

I agree, your boy has got to go....

I just love when this shit bites you tards in the ass....

Karma....

You cannot compare apples to oranges....

lol... 'my' boy? shirley you jest.

silly little doggie............... not one person is defending him.

i bet donny secretly thinks he's a fine person.................

He's a D.....Ain't he......

who? donny from queens? he plays to whichever party enriches him more at the moment.

:th_believecrap:

Boys and Girls just how many clowns do they have squeezed in that KlownKar they call CNN? The sad part about it the average CNN viewer more than likely doesn't even have a clue....

They have handled this Virginia Governor's affair very poorly starting with the Abortion Radio show he done at the beginning of the week...

CNN falsely labels Northam as 'Republican' during segment on blackface-KKK yearbook photo flap

pic-cnn.png
Do they think this stuff won't get pointed out?

the gov has got to go. it was the 80's, & he was in med school. there is no excuse & it seems like an awful lot of (D)s are calling for his resignation. & he will resign, he absolutely has to.

but, steve king (R) of iowa? .... crickets.

so save it.

I agree, your boy has got to go....

I just love when this shit bites you tards in the ass....

Karma....

You cannot compare apples to oranges....

lol... 'my' boy? shirley you jest.

silly little doggie............... not one person is defending him.

i bet donny secretly thinks he's a fine person.................

He's a D.....Ain't he......

who? donny from queens? he plays to whichever party enriches him more at the moment.

:th_believecrap:

81ZqrI1I9UL._SL1500_.jpg

CNN is hated by Trumpicans for telling the truth about the lying moron in the White House named Donald Trump.

Nah. CNN is largely ignored by anyone who voted for Trump. Me included.

The reporting they do is far from factual and they waste no opportunity to let everyone know how much they hate Trump.

Not a station I would watch to get factual news.

Only place doing real journalism.....

ZH Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Providing bumpy cucumbers to the left and the right. Everywhere else is fake.

But go stick with your comfy zone!:113:

:desk:

con4.png

pseudo2.png

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website.
Detailed Report
Factual Reporting: MIXED
World Press Freedom Rank: Bulgaria 45/180
[...]

Funded by / Ownership

The website is registered in Bulgaria under the name Georgi Georgiev, a business partner of Krassimir Ivandjiiski.

Analysis / Bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge’s content has been classified as “alt-right” and has been criticized for presenting conspiracy theories.

In review, Zero Hedge publishes pro-right wing/Trump articles such as Pat Buchanan: “Trump Calls Off Cold War II.” As well as fake news stories regarding liberals: Anti-Trump Protesters Bused Into Austin, Chicago.
[...]

A factual search reveals a terrible track record with IFCN fact checkers. There are too many failed checks to list here.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website. (8/18/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/17/2018)

Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check

:scared1:

Forum List

Back