CNN Sues Manafort Trial Court For Names And Addresses Of Jury Members

It was several media companies; just not CNN. The OP is inaccurate—to the surprise of nobody.

View attachment 211099

"It was several media companies; just not CNN. The OP is inaccurate—to the surprise of nobody."

The OP is NOT inaccurate but you have Trump Derangement Syndrome, you think that EVERYONE is as demented and moronic as you are. IF you would have read the OP you would read THIS:

upload_2018-8-18_15-28-41.png

As Mudwhistle stated HOW was he supposed to get ALL of that IN the OP thread title? CNN first mentioned so he used them. Perhaps you being another of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever could post another OP and get ALL of CNN, Washington Post, BuzzFeed, POLITICO, New York Times, NBC Universal and The Associated Press in the thread title.

Hey SassyIrishLass candycorn another of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

It was several media companies; just not CNN. The OP is inaccurate—to the surprise of nobody.

View attachment 211099

Does NOT change ANYTHING, the situation remains that this vermin want the names and addresses of the jurors BEFORE the trial is FINISHED, WHY? Why not wait until the trial has finished, why do they want this BEFORE the jurors have issued what their decision is? Most think it's because they want to GET to the jurors either directly or indirectly by leaking the information which will then within SECONDS be on Twitter, so your Leftist friends the Antifa Fascist Thug Crowd can threaten the jurors and whatever their family with physical violence.

View attachment 211099

Sounds suspiciously like the medias threat to gang up on Trump......what a coincidence.

Gee, a conspiracy theory…how unoriginal for Trump ass kissers.

Such a request happens in every high profile trial…. For some reason, you guys seem to have fallen in love with this alleged embezzler and tax cheat. I guess he reminds you too much of your messiah?

"Such a request happens in every high profile trial"

Provide links to illustrate how the MSM in EVERY high profile trial demands the names and home addresses of the entire jurors BEFORE the trial has FINISHED, BEFORE the jurors have issued their decision.

View attachment 211099

Sounds suspiciously like the medias threat to gang up on Trump......what a coincidence.

Such a request happens in every high profile trial…. For some reason, you guys seem to have fallen in love with this alleged embezzler and tax cheat. I guess he reminds you too much of your messiah?

Provide links to illustrate how the MSM in EVERY high profile trial demands the names and home addresses of the entire jurors BEFORE the trial has FINISHED, BEFORE the jurors have issued their decision.
These requests take time, and a hearing on the motion. If you wait until the trial is over, they lose the jump start.
I have already posted links showing where it is customary for the names and addresses of jurists to be made known in high profile cases where the public is interested. Keeping the names confidential is the exception, not the rule.

Saying the MSM would tamper with the jury is just plain ridiculous and no one believes you. Stop acting like a clown, Lucy, you're smarter than that.

View attachment 211099

These requests take time, and a hearing on the motion. If you wait until the trial is over, they lose the jump start.
I have already posted links showing where it is customary for the names and addresses of jurists to be made known in high profile cases where the public is interested. Keeping the names confidential is the exception, not the rule.

Saying the MSM would tamper with the jury is just plain ridiculous and no one believes you. Stop acting like a clown, Lucy, you're smarter than that.

The Judge made it clear why he wouldnt release the info.

View attachment 211099

"Stop acting like a clown, Lucy, you're smarter than that."

Not me acting like the clown, the judge was specific why he said no to this outrageous and sinister request from the MSM, the judge HIMSELF has been getting death threats and other threats, he has 24/7 ARMED GUARDS because of the Leftist psychos threatening him, he gave this as one reason why he said no to the request to give the names and addresses of the jurors, he is PROTECTING the jurors because he like anyone else not inflicted with the Leftist Psycho gene or Trump Derangement Syndrome in general know that IF the names and home addresses of the jurors were given then that information would immediately be leaked and onto Twitter and then the jurors would be getting the SAME death threats and other threats that the judge is getting and the jurors would have to be given 24/7 ARMED GUARDS also.

Not the first time that you appear either TOTALLY naïve OR you appear so but in actuality you know completely what a situation is but decide to defend evil because your HATRED of The Donald has impaired you to do the opposite, we get this when you get into threads about the Antifa and you downplay their violence, now you support the names and home addresses of jurors being public BEFORE they have issued their verdict knowing COMPLETELY that they are going to get harrassed and personally threatened by Unhinged Leftist thugs like the judge is experiencing.

View attachment 211099

The Judge made it clear why he wouldnt release the info.
Even the judge admitted there were credible threats against him and the jury. He even revealed they were under US Marshall protections. The DOJ has admitted they have added Secret Service protections... Most likely to prevent covert intimidation and to strengthen protection. The threats therefore, IMHO, are extremely credible and potentially violent.

This knowledge could coerce the jury into making a specific outcome. The only information I have been given is about left wing groups who are demanding conviction. I've heard nothing else.

Which part about the judge receiving threats and he believes the jurors would too don’t you understand?

What makes you believe you speak for anyone but your fellow lefties?

Why do you want the jurors to be threatened, pressurised and possibly tampered with?

Who exactly do you think you are kidding here?

The clowns are those of you pretending not to understand the issue, and those who are willing to endanger the safety of jurors because of your hatred for Trump.

If anyone is a clown here, it is YOU, not Lucy, as is so often the case.

Last edited:

View attachment 211099

I think it ought to be 100% up to the individual jurors. After the trial is over and a verdict has been reached, any juror that is willing to do so can approve the release of their name to the media.

View attachment 211099

It was the Communist press, the enemy of the American people, seeking the names of jurors so that they could threaten violence or do violence against their families in an attempt to influence the verdict.

This in itself is jury tampering.

Of course you support it, you have no ethics or moral foundation.

Fuck off

View attachment 211099

It was the Communist press, the enemy of the American people, seeking the names of jurors so that they could threaten violence or do violence against their families in an attempt to influence the verdict.

Fuck off

^^^^ The response EVERYONE expects from one of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 211099

Fuck off

^^^^ The response EVERYONE expects from one of those Leftists with an IQ of 240 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

Ditto from my last post

View attachment 211099

Funny how I don't remember any of the media feeling the need to sue for juror information during the OJ trial. And yet I DO remember wall-to-wall interviews with those self-same jurors right after.

Curious.

Forum List

Back