CNN Sucks, CNN Sucks, CNN Sucks

Given how hard CNN worked to put Trump in office, you'd think the Trumpflakes would be a little more grateful. I mean, CNN turfed stories of Trump's involvement with the Ruissans, and pushed every phony story about Clinton. They gave FOX a run for their money in Trump-devotion.

Think about it, Trumpflakes. If you backstab all of your devoted allies so openly, who's going to be foolish enough to ally with you?
I agree that they gave Trump lots of free pub, but they thought they were destroying him. Instead they were unwittingly boosting his campaign. To their horror they realize that now and are desperately trying to take him down. And losing all of their credibility as a News Network in the process but hey whatever it takes.
Agree 100%. They thought they would push up their ratings and destroy Trump. It backfired on the whores who wound up with good ratings but a very sore ass. To be honest, so it was with many.

Every time Members of Congress and the news media attack President Trump they are attacking YOU for supporting him. Attacking YOU!

Media: Trump is dividing America.

No. Trump isn't dividing America. We've been divided for years. Trump is just bringing it out in the open.
There's a difference between differing opinions and dividing people.

Agreed there have been divisive elements in US politics for years.

Disagreed that Trump is merely "bringing it out in the open". He is actively driving the wedge in deeper.
Shit, he has it in a fucking log splitter.

Why the fuck don't you people watch a different channel? Oh -- I forgot -- you're Trump supporters.
So here ya go--
WATCH A DIFFERENT CHANNEL.
Problem solved.

I watch CNN, MSM, and Fox which is why I know that CNN and the MSM are heavily left biased. Also NPR, NBC, CBS and ABC which are basically clones of each other... political news wise.

CNN is a joke. I posted a thread with many examples about how dishonest they are around September last year. I suppose it wasn't here. The forum I was on didn't cotton to Trump winning and my celebratory mood.

Selectively editing, cutting feeds. they are fake news.

Trump's right about that.

Why the fuck don't you people watch a different channel? Oh -- I forgot -- you're Trump supporters.
So here ya go--
Problem solved.

upload_2017-8-30_23-59-24.jpeg

Is that you Ethel? Don't look Ethel we're all talkin' bad about CNN.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So here ya go--
Problem solved.

I watch CNN, MSM, and Fox which is why I know that CNN and the MSM are heavily left biased. Also NPR, NBC, CBS and ABC which are basically clones of each other... political news wise.
It's all about the money.

New Topics

Forum List

Back