CNN says Honduran caravan not illegals but refugees

CNN claims that the current caravan people of Honduras are refugees not illegal immigrants. One of them told a reporter he was coming to America for economic reasons because growing beans wasn't enough. Another had an epileptic seizure his excuse perhaps is that he is a medical refugee. Its not like the US can afford all the pharmaceuticals, procedures and health issues created now from the biologically and chemical corporate commerce and still take care of its own people and all of South America's poor and middle class too. Since these people are singing their national anthem and blaming their problems on the Petro dollar as they head towards the United States it doesn't appear that they are looking to integrate and become US citizens any time soon. From the reports they actually sound like they may be pretty aggressive for supposed refugees. And leftist ding dongs here think that the conservatives are just being hard asses; along with wanting everyone else to float their boats.

Then there is this Mexican Foreign Secretary Luis Videgaray claiming that president Trump is only trying to stir his base for the midterm election. What do they think this is some kind of joke or is it just more bullshit coming out of London Euro assholes pushing their agendas? Their London stock market over there gave Videgaray a big welcome back in 2015. This shit is enough to make one wonder if Europe is truly an ally or not. Even more so now that they are trying to organize the European Union Defense Force (EUDF). I would just about guess that those so called refugees getting cash to try to cross the borders are merely EU infiltrators.

http://www.live5news.com/…/migrants-police-mass-town-guate…/

https://www.lseg.com/…/london-stock-exchange-welcomes-dr-lu…

"London Stock Exchange welcomed Dr. Luis Videgaray Caso, the Mexican Secretary of Finance and Public Credit, to open trading on its London markets. Secretary Videgaray is part of the Mexican Delegation accompanying Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto on his current state visit to the UK. The ceremony underscored the strong business ties between Mexico and the UK.

Marking the occasion, Secretary Videgaray commented: “The relationship between our countries will continue to grow, and I’m confident the steps (structural reforms program) the Mexican Government has taken and continues to take will significantly improve the investment environment in Mexico. We can all look forward greater economic cooperation between our two nations.”

https://www.businessinsider.com/eu-countries-agree-mega-arm… How much money does the ones who have been trying to degrade our constitution have invested in the Euro?

The young people today need to get to learning history real fast or there will be a repeat of defeating a stazi type regime whom they are hell bent on supporting. Whether they like it or not president Trump knows his history and has the education of knowing very well the history behind the previous world wars.
Nonsense.

Trump’s unwarranted hostility toward immigrants is exactly intended to pander to his hateful, bigoted base.

And Trump is as ignorant of history as he is of the law and sound, responsible governance.

With regard to migrants from Honduras, they are neither ‘illegal’ or refugees until such time a determination has been made by immigration officials or a court of law.

Refugees seeking asylum in the United States are allowed to apply for refugee status and are not ‘illegal’ pending the outcome of that application.
There is no immigrants in these caravans. The caravans are being setup as invasion forces and if you are too ignorant and blind to see that too bad and thank God Trump is president and not some dumb ass whose been sitting in an office somewhere with no clue as to how the people that are citizens are struggling.

So you are advocating we just bring them all in, is that right? And if it is a caravan every month, you're still good with letting them all in, right? After all We have limitless resources we have infinite immigration officials and our court systems are not already backed up, everything is fine right?
Legalize pot and help their countries. National ID card to get this organized finally. Just like other modern countries.
This isn't Europe and North American citizens do not have to support legalized pot in order to boost South America's economy. If pot is legalized the people here can grow their own and permitting can be given to companies who go through an application process to grow the shit for consumptive or other uses. You'll have to get with the program down south there and pull yourselves up out of those gutters by creating a good economic societies instead of trying to depend on illicit drug based societies. If you want a society where people can thrive financially if they desire to have one you will have to get it through honest decent work. Start building one. Otherwise piss off. Quit trying to put your bs off on the people who were born citizens of the USA whose parents and grands worked their way up for their own children could have better lives.
Change the channel you don't make any sense LOL we are the richest country in the world, why do we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in any rich country? Also the only rich country without Healthcare daycare living wage good vacations and infrastructure, cheap college and the training, and now a flat tax give away to the rich and the worst propaganda machine ever anywhere except Nazi Germany and communists... how about a national ID card to stop illegal immigration finally? About six scumbag GOP billionaires and the poor fools who listen to that crap...

Good God you're a clown!!
I dropped out of high school in the tenth grade and retired at 46.
If that isnt upward mobility I dont know what is.
What does that prove statistically, dumbass? Congratulations on beating the trends.

It statistically says the majority of dropouts go where their ambition took them.

There is no immigrants in these caravans. The caravans are being setup as invasion forces and if you are too ignorant and blind to see that too bad and thank God Trump is president and not some dumb ass whose been sitting in an office somewhere with no clue as to how the people that are citizens are struggling.

This isn't Europe and North American citizens do not have to support legalized pot in order to boost South America's economy. If pot is legalized the people here can grow their own and permitting can be given to companies who go through an application process to grow the shit for consumptive or other uses. You'll have to get with the program down south there and pull yourselves up out of those gutters by creating a good economic societies instead of trying to depend on illicit drug based societies. If you want a society where people can thrive financially if they desire to have one you will have to get it through honest decent work. Start building one. Otherwise piss off. Quit trying to put your bs off on the people who were born citizens of the USA whose parents and grands worked their way up for their own children could have better lives.
Change the channel you don't make any sense LOL we are the richest country in the world, why do we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in any rich country? Also the only rich country without Healthcare daycare living wage good vacations and infrastructure, cheap college and the training, and now a flat tax give away to the rich and the worst propaganda machine ever anywhere except Nazi Germany and communists... how about a national ID card to stop illegal immigration finally? About six scumbag GOP billionaires and the poor fools who listen to that crap...
Well gee whiz. You went from wanting pot to be legalized for south America's economy would improve to now moaning about inequality. I'd say if you have Internet and you ain't starving along with the fact you have lotz of time to post on a message board you can't be suffering too bad. Grow up and get ready to clean your own shorts because no one else really wants anything to do with your chit.
I want marijuana legalized so their drug wars in Central America end. Pot is 60% of the problem. I'm a retired teacher and businessman thanks. Read a newspaper get some reality.

Ya dumbfuck!!!
If pot is no longer profitable for the cartels they'll just switch to meth.
Ridiculous. Legalize pot -would help in every possible way. 40% of addicts are helped by pot to get off these things. Profits should be used to treat other drugs that are actually addictive.

So tell me super duper...how many meth users are going to give up meth and start smoking weed when the effects of meth far out stripe the effects of weed?
Thats like claiming a cokehead will be okay with a bong hit after mainlining coke for years.

Well gee whiz. You went from wanting pot to be legalized for south America's economy would improve to now moaning about inequality. I'd say if you have Internet and you ain't starving along with the fact you have lotz of time to post on a message board you can't be suffering too bad. Grow up and get ready to clean your own shorts because no one else really wants anything to do with your chit.
I want marijuana legalized so their drug wars in Central America end. Pot is 60% of the problem. I'm a retired teacher and businessman thanks. Read a newspaper get some reality.

Ya dumbfuck!!!
Ridiculous. Legalize pot -would help in every possible way. 40% of addicts are helped by pot to get off these things. Profits should be used to treat other drugs that are actually addictive.

So tell me super duper...how many meth users are going to give up meth and start smoking weed when the effects of meth far out stripe the effects of weed?
Thats like claiming a cokehead will be okay with a bong hit after mainlining coke for years.
It works with 40% of the hard drug users who want to quit...oh right of course as a dupe you don't get that information...

Ya dumbfuck!!!

It works with 40% of the hard drug users who want to quit...oh right of course as a dupe you don't get that information...

Ya got some real info to back that up?

Ya dumbfuck!!!

Ya got some real info to back that up?
40% of heavy drug users are helped with marijuana - Google Search

Forum List

Back