CNN Reports Surge Is Working

Poor MM - more good news for America is bad news for him

Congress Bows to Bush, OKs Iraq Funds
By DAVID ESPO, AP Special Correspondent
Thu May 24, 11:35 PM

WASHINGTON - Bowing to President Bush, the Democratic-controlled Congress grudgingly approved fresh billions for the Iraq war Thursday night, minus the troop withdrawal timeline that drew his earlier veto.

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/05/24/672280.html&cvqh=itn_iraqcompromise

why is that bad news for me? troops got funded but only until september when the moderate republican ultimatum will kick in....AND we raised the minimum wage!

why is that bad news for me? troops got funded but only until september when the moderate republican ultimatum will kick in....AND we raised the minimum wage!

your kook base as in a fould mood this morning

and I am enjoying reading their rants

After taxes (which Dems want to increase) how much more money will those workers actually take home?

your kook base as in a fould mood this morning

and I am enjoying reading their rants

After taxes (which Dems want to increase) how much more money will those workers actually take home?

you need to take a deep breath and realize that the democratic party doesn't really care abou the kook left. they have no place to go. they want the war ended...they want republicans out of power...they are energized to do that.... they will vote in November of '08 for whoever the hell we nominate. You make the fringe of the democratic party way more important than it really is.... do those republicans who advocate for the killing of abortion doctors really have a place at the GOP policy table? I doubt it.

YOU spend all your time ranting about the fringe of my party.... and they are not going anywhere no matter how we marginalize them.

you need to take a deep breath and realize that the democratic party doesn't really care abou the kook left. they have no place to go. they want the war ended...they want republicans out of power...they are energized to do that.... they will vote in November of '08 for whoever the hell we nominate. You make the fringe of the democratic party way more important than it really is.... do those republicans who advocate for the killing of abortion doctors really have a place at the GOP policy table? I doubt it.

YOU spend all your time ranting about the fringe of my party.... and they are not going anywhere no matter how we marginalize them.

Please, log on to the Daily Kos nd Democrat Underground and tel them that

Has it ever entered your pea brain they might stay home in Nov 08?

Or go with a third party anti war candidate and take votes away from the Dems

Keep telling them you do not give a shit about them MM - make things easier in 08

Please, log on to the Daily Kos nd Democrat Underground and tel them that

Has it ever entered your pea brain they might stay home in Nov 08?

Or go with a third party anti war candidate and take votes away from the Dems

Keep telling them you do not give a shit about them MM - make things easier in 08

why would they stay home when they hate the war and they hate the republican party? why would they shoot themselves in the foot like the green party did in '00? The political anti-war left is much more savvy than that. They know they need to make noise and hand out money to democrats so that they can call in some favors, but they know they will never drive the bus. they are along for the ride because they KNOW that the only vote that has a chance of ending this war is a vote for the democratic nominee.

why would they stay home when they hate the war and they hate the republican party? why would they shoot themselves in the foot like the green party did in '00? The political anti-war left is much more savvy than that. They know they need to make noise and hand out money to democrats so that they can call in some favors, but they know they will never drive the bus. they are along for the ride because they KNOW that the only vote that has a chance of ending this war is a vote for the democratic nominee.

It seems they hate Dems more then the Republicans

The anti war left are nuts who are taking your party down the tubes

The Dems PROMISED last Nov to end the war - they lied

It seems they hate Dems more then the Republicans

The anti war left are nuts who are taking your party down the tubes

The Dems PROMISED last Nov to end the war - they lied

OK chief.... whatever you say.:rofl:

I love it when a young punk republican tells an old experienced democratic work horse how the democratic party works.

OK chief.... whatever you say.:rofl:

I love it when a young punk republican tells an old experienced democratic work horse how the democratic party works.

I love it when a senile old goat ignores whatt is going on and allows his arrogrance to dictate what he says is true

I love it when a senile old goat ignores whatt is going on and allows his arrogrance to dictate what he says is true

Well sonny.... I tell you what. come election day, you use your experience to try like hell to keep those peaceniks home, and I'll use my experience to try like hell to get them rides to the polls and to get them absentee ballots and to poll check and back check and phonebank and, at the end of the day, we'll see who used their experience more effectively. how's that?

Well sonny.... I tell you what. come election day, you use your experience to try like hell to keep those peaceniks home, and I'll use my experience to try like hell to get them rides to the polls and to get them absentee ballots and to poll check and back check and phonebank and, at the end of the day, we'll see who used their experience more effectively. how's that?

save time mm - send me the $500 now and save time

and here I thought you wanted me to give it to the local animal shelter...what happened, is the bank getting on your mom for late payments on the trailer mortgage?

It will go to the shelter - I do not trust you to send it to them

I have doubts if you will pay off - you probably rant how the election was stolen and not pay off

It will go to the shelter - I do not trust you to send it to them

I have doubts if you will pay off - you probably rant how the election was stolen and not pay off

I have similar doubts. let's just wait until November of '08 and see what happens, OK?

neither of you will pay and that is a fact. Why pay someone you dont even know and that you have complete anonymity over. Your both bullshitters on this one.

neither of you will pay and that is a fact. Why pay someone you dont even know and that you have complete anonymity over. Your both bullshitters on this one.

Maybe you would lie and hide - I will not

The bet is in my favor anyway

Forum List

Back