CNN reports on Isaac

Just stating a FACT.

CNN, msnbc, etc are positioning their cameras and talking heads to spin this natural disaster that happens all the time.

Hurricanes, tornados, etc happen, that is life. The point is anyone that tries to take advantage of it like the left-wing media/politicians are pieces of shit.

Bush got blamed for people being idiots sitting in their homes during Katrina, so there will be some more crap thrown at the GOP over this especially at Gov Jindall.

How sad that Republicans have to politicize this event. Why do you have to act that way?

He's just a classless asshole, no biggie.

Hope your family's not in Braithwaite.. 'cause they got hammered. Poor Plaquemines parish.
No, I am thankful for that. What's expected downtown?

Some street flooding.. that's about it. Been more of a pain in the ass than anything... damn thing stalled over Houma for about 8 hours.... seems to be moving toward western Baton Rouge area.

How did Plaquemines fare during Katrina?

Thoughts and best wishes to those on the board who have friends and relatives in the area.

100% flooded.

I don't think it was that bad, was it? They lost power but had no damage to their house.

It was nowhere near this bad. This apparently is due to a new flood wall that was built which actually dammed up the storm surge.

Watching a NO station on line about the evacuation in P parish....looks like they are trying to get everyone away from the levees to Belle Chase in the next 6 hours.

Just stating a FACT.

CNN, msnbc, etc are positioning their cameras and talking heads to spin this natural disaster that happens all the time.

Hurricanes, tornados, etc happen, that is life. The point is anyone that tries to take advantage of it like the left-wing media/politicians are pieces of shit.

Bush got blamed for people being idiots sitting in their homes during Katrina, so there will be some more crap thrown at the GOP over this especially at Gov Jindall.

How sad that Republicans have to politicize this event. Why do you have to act that way?

Yup, and so is Ravi the Raving Lunatic. I could go back and link her numerous heinous troll posts already blaming Republicans for this disaster. But, i just don't care enough. And anyone whose read her many hate-posts understands.

Just stating a FACT.

Yup, and so is Ravi the Raving Lunatic. I could go back and link her numerous heinous troll posts already blaming Republicans for this disaster. But, i just don't care enough. And anyone whose read her many hate-posts understands.
Feel free, but in a different thread. And when you start that thread with your proof, include the proof that I ever wanted Cain dead. And then stay out of this thread.

Just stating a FACT.

Feel free, but in a different thread. And when you start that thread with your proof, include the proof that I ever wanted Cain dead. And then stay out of this thread.

Don't care enough. You're a heinous troll. And anyone with common sense on this Board already knows that. Sorry you don't get to blame your BOOOOOSH Boogeyman or Mitt Romney on this one. I know that has to hurt deeply. But somehow, i still think you'll find a way. I have faith in hateful wingnut trolls like you. I'm sure you won't disappoint. ;)

Just stating a FACT.

So am I to understand it's your life's ambition to grow up and be just like Ravi?

Cool picture from last night.

7887276286_1f38ea0512_z.jpg

That would be Plaquemines Willow... but hey, you should hear how my GPS pronounces Tchoupitoulas!

:lol:

Hey did you evacuate? Just wondering because looks like you've still got power.

Nope. I live in a well protected area... 20 ft levees and all. Still have power, cable & Internet (obviously). Power surge last night apparently fried my A/C however. That sucks. good news is that with all the bad weather, it is in the 70's.

Yeah , but after that storm is passed it is going to be hot as hell.. I have window units for times like this. if our AC goes out or if our power goes out we run them with our generator lol

Forum List

Back