CNN reporter rips Megyn Kelly (Fox talking head) over lies

liberal big thinkers

That's an oxymoron.

Those two things are mutually exclusive.

Wait, isn't this the same CNN that put up a graphic stating that there was going to be an interview with the person who shot Obama? I believe so.

CNN Reports That Navy SEAL Killed Obama Rather Than Osama and Twitter Has a Field Day

seal_obama_mistake.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Me thinks they need to take care of themselves before they worry about others.

Wow, Kelly misread a decimal point and CNN has nothing better to do than make an on air issue about it? Is there a connection between Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech" and CNN?
math wasn't your strong suit in secondary school i see. It makes a big diff Sport when you're talking about body temp. Please tell me you're not in charge of anything that needs special monitoring.

Wow, Kelly misread a decimal point and CNN has nothing better to do than make an on air issue about it? Is there a connection between Media Matters "we monitor (only) conservative speech" and CNN?
math wasn't your strong suit in secondary school i see. It makes a big diff Sport when you're talking about body temp. Please tell me you're not in charge of anything that needs special monitoring.

Amen.

How about I move a decimal place and say that Romney only got 4.72% of the vote in 2012 instead of 47.2%...... cuz gee, I would just be misreading a decimal point, no biggie, right....

What a sad bunch. CNN was once at the top of the cable news networks and now they are reduced to using Media Matters junk and sniping at Fox.

Forum List

Back