CNN reporter mocks Mitch McConnell for needing help with stairs, not realizing he survived polio

No, no you don't make a lick of sense. Go look at the thread from Trump supporters about McConnell a couple weeks ago, and how they said he was a piece of shit and should resign. Yet NOW, after Trump said him and Mitch are butt buddies, Trump supporters are in this thread defending his honor. :uhoh3:

The same people doing so are also the ones posting pics of Hillary needing help up steps, or tripping, or falling into a van to say she was unfit for office, and using it as a weapon.

The hypocrisy goes on and on and on...
And if true all you are claiming is that they are just as bad as cnn, a news outlet

Holy cow man... that's what I said a couple posts ago.

Hypocrites have no room calling others hypocrites!
but no where do you call cnn hypocrites which is what you are trying to hide from.

I just said a hypocrite can't call out another hypocrite. :rofl:

ccn is hypocritical

just as Trump is hypocritical for mocking the reporter's disability

Sure, I can, and you cannot disprove it.
That's where you're wrong, there is undeniable proof it is not true which not one thinking person here will dispute, you said it
Of course, I can. Trump is hypocritical as they come, whether it is mocking the reporter or attacking John McCain or about lying in covering up his stupid comments about presidents and consoling the families of fallen veterans.

Trump is a deplorable person with no moral center.

We expect our Presidents to display a certain decorum.

Trump is simply no statesman, no role model for American children, and a leader who will eventually destroy himself.

And the deplorable 23.7% who support him will not be able to save him.

Last edited:
Sure, I can, and you cannot disprove it.
That's where you're wrong, there is undeniable proof it is not true which not one thinking person here will dispute, you said it
Of course, I can. Trump is hypocritical as they come, whether it is mocking the reporter or attacking John McCain or about lying in covering up his stupid comments about presidents and consoling the families of fallen veterans.

Trump is a deplorable person with no moral center.

We expect our Presidents to display a certain decorum.

Trump is simply no statesman, no role model for American children, and a leader who will eventually destroy himself.

And the deplorable 23.7% who support him will not be able to save him.

Like I said, no thinking person...you really should look up the definition of "hypocritcal" because what you are claiming above is that trump is just as guilty of those things as other presidents so he cannot criticize them for it....lol, good job

I hate those who mock the handicapped

LeafyBitesizedCopperhead-small.gif

That CNN reporter will definitely NOT get my vote

Oh that lie was so busted so long ago and you are still trying to pawn that one off?

:lmao:

That's an interesting way to address a video. Just say the video on the screen is a lie. That should be effective.

I think Mitch needed help because he keeps allowing Trump to BUFU (Butt Fuck) him on a daily basis.
so you talking from experience?...hey just asking....

I think it's general knowledge that something going in your ass hurts. It may be different for yourself. See? Give a gay joke and get one in return

Oh that lie was so busted so long ago and you are still trying to pawn that one off?

That's an interesting way to address a video. Just say the video on the screen is a lie. That should be effective.

I think Mitch needed help because he keeps allowing Trump to BUFU (Butt Fuck) him on a daily basis.

I think it's general knowledge that something going in your ass hurts. It may be different for yourself. See? Give a gay joke and get one in return
if it hurts why do so many gay guys get off on it?.....they cant all be masochists....hey once again just asking....

if it hurts why do so many gay guys get off on it?.....they cant all be masochists....hey once again just asking....

That's a good question but even if a gay dude explained it to me it'll be as effective as a Dung Better with a presentation called "Turds, the superfood" lol. No thanks

That's a good question but even if a gay dude explained it to me it'll be as effective as a Dung Better with a presentation called "Turds, the superfood" lol. No thanks
i hear ya....i dont understand it either....

I wonder if she shared a similar comment when Hillary collapsed or her more recent injury which conveniently keeps her out of the British media spotlight.

CNN reporter mocks Mitch McConnell for needing help with stairs, not realizing he survived polio

CNN political reporter Daniella Diaz sent a tweet on Monday pointing out that President Trump and Sen. Mitch McConnell locked hands while walking up stairs at the White House following their Rose Garden press conference. Diaz seemed to be mocking the Republican duo – but while followers quickly pointed out that the Kentucky senator is a polio survivor, the tweet remains on her feed nearly 24 hours later.

“That hand-lock between Trump and McConnell, though,” Diaz wrote with video of the incident.

A CNN colleague called out Diaz, quoting her tweet and explaining the situation. At the time this article was published, Diaz had not deleted the tweet. Daily Beast Senior Editor Andrew Kirell also asked what was going on in a since-deleted response.

“McConnell is a polio survivor, a reason why stairs can be tricky at times,” CNN's Senior Congressional Correspondent Manu Raju wrote. “McConnell often goes up a step at a time, sometimes needs railing for assistance. This time, used Trump for balance.”

Many users commented on Diaz’s tweet, saying it needs to be removed and criticizing the CNN reporter for the message. “You're making fun of the President of the United States helping a polio survivor that stumbled. Stay classy CNN, stay classy,” one user responded.

Back in 1990, McConnell explained his medical situation in a campaign ad when running for re-election in Kentucky.

“When I was a child and my dad was in World War II, I got polio. I recovered, but my family almost went broke,” McConnell explained.

Before the polio vaccine was introduced in 1955, tens of thousands of American children developed paralytic polio every year, according to WebMD. Post-polio syndrome affects some people who had the condition, and symptoms include extreme fatigue, joint pain and progressive weakness in muscles.

“So very cheap and sleazy journalism -- if it even could be called journalism just a hate post,” one user wrote, while another said, “He had polio. Read a bio first if you're going to report on people. It's been known since he went to Congress.”

Another commenter schooled Diaz, “You are probably too young to realize that people used to get polio in this country. Childhood polio isn't funny.”

CNN did not respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

CNN Reporter Mocks Trump Helping McConnell, Then Learns He Had Polio

trump-mcconnell.jpg

This is the first I’ve heard of this. Obviously the president knows and was showing his true gentlemanly manner.

That’s how inhospitable CNN is to conservatives: you can make fun of someone for having polio, and not only are you not going to face negative career consequences, you’re not even going to have to apologize.

Story @ CNN Reporter Mocks Trump Helping McConnell, Then Learns He Had Polio

CNN political reporter Daniella Diaz sent a tweet on Monday pointing out that President Trump and Sen. Mitch McConnell locked hands while walking up stairs at the White House following their Rose Garden press conference. Diaz seemed to be mocking the Republican duo – but while followers quickly pointed out that the Kentucky senator is a polio survivor, the tweet remains on her feed nearly 24 hours later.

----------------------------------------------------

And the left can't figure out why ppl can't stand the leftist msm pos bastards!!
Survived polio?
Well cry me a river

John McCain survived torture for his country and is not a hero to our President

Forum List

Back