CNN Reporter EATEN ALIVE By Twitter For Lamenting Loss Of Talented Sexual Harassers

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Beyond the pain/humiliation women have endured (which is of course the paramount issue), it’s worth taking stock of the incredible drain of talent from media/entertainment taking place right now. Never has so much talent left the industry all at once.
— Dylan Byers (@DylanByers)
November 22, 2017"

Way to stay 'Classy' CNN!

:lmao:

(I am sure snowflakes will disagree how this Twitter post from a CNN reporter may shed light on at least one reason why Democrats love and rely on CNN so much. :p )

It is certainly a quick way of dealing with the Oscarssowhite problem. In a remarkably short time the white talent has been decapitated.

'Looks like it is already removed?'

Gee, I wonder why?! :p

It is certainly a quick way of dealing with the Oscarssowhite problem. In a remarkably short time the white talent has been decapitated.

Race has nothing to do with sexual misconduct / crimes perpetrated by individuals in position of power / authority. ... and those exposed / 'decimated' are not just from Hollywood but across the board - Hollywood, Politics, the Media....

Race has nothing to do with sexual misconduct / crimes perpetrated by individuals in position of power / authority. ... and those exposed / 'decimated' are not just from Hollywood but across the board - Hollywood, Politics, the Media....
he was merely stating that the white bodies are gone in those positions. time to administer entry of all the people of color.

And up until very recenty all white guys. It's as if those profanity spewing hip hoppers and abusive ballers suddenly ceased to exist.

Race has nothing to do with miscoduct. Apparently exposure of misconduct might. This sudden recollection of the fainting couch comes on the heels of Hollywood agonizing over it's major talent being white and being unable to do much about this merit based system.

A new low for Democrat Fake News? Possibly. But i think there's more room for it to sink. So stay tuned... Or don't.

"Beyond the pain/humiliation women have endured (which is of course the paramount issue), it’s worth taking stock of the incredible drain of talent from media/entertainment taking place right now. Never has so much talent left the industry all at once.
November 22, 2017"

(I am sure snowflakes will disagree how this Twitter post from a CNN reporter may shed light on at least one reason why Democrats love and rely on CNN so much. :p )

True........Roger Aisles ....and Bill O'Really????...........LOL

November 22, 2017"

I know, it's a good thing Al Franken demanded they be fired. He's a good man. He's definitely not a slimy little pervert.

maxresdefault.jpg

November 22, 2017"

I know, it's a good thing Al Franken demanded they be fired. He's a good man. He's definitely not a slimy little pervert.

maxresdefault.jpg
dude that was just a joke. get it? I don't.

Forum List

Back