CNN Releases Photo, Personal Info Of Filmmaker

"Here we are, only 23 years later, and CNN, the most trusted name in news, aids the terrorists in finding their man... and aids the Obama Administration in furthering the scape-goating of Nikoula and his video to distract from their failed leadership in the Middle East."

It's been on KFI's website long before that.

KFI...LA's station that has Rush and Hannity.

"Here we are, only 23 years later, and CNN, the most trusted name in news, aids the terrorists in finding their man... and aids the Obama Administration in furthering the scape-goating of Nikoula and his video to distract from their failed leadership in the Middle East."

That "Freedom of Speech" thing is a real bitch.

Uh huh. So why is the left trying to punish this guy for taking advantage of his freedoms?

Uh huh. So why is the left trying to punish this guy for taking advantage of his freedoms?

How is he being "punished"? He's been tried, convicted, and sentenced for this?

Did you expect anything different from the Communist News Network? :mad:

His name, photo, and personal info is now in the hands of people who have killed other people over what he did.

You think CNN did him a favor?

No. When was this about "favors"? I thought this was about rights?

I thought this was about the "freedom of speech" that conservatives where whining about. He has a right to make incendiary movies and the media has the right to publish the information of a man behind an intentional incident that got innocent people killed.

Did he do the Libyan consulate a favor with his movie? Don't think about this too hard. ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwv9l6W8yc&feature=player_embedded]High Ranking DOJ Official Refuses to Affirm 1st Amendment Rights - YouTube[/ame]

His name, photo, and personal info is now in the hands of people who have killed other people over what he did.

I thought this was about the "freedom of speech" that conservatives where whining about. He has a right to make incendiary movies and the media has the right to publish the information of a man behind an intentional incident that got innocent people killed.

Did he do the Libyan consulate a favor with his movie? Don't think about this too hard. ....

The video is being scapegoated and so is the idiot who made it.... we should all be concerned when citizens are served up on a silver platter as a sacrifice on the alter of security and political correctness.

Blaming this guy's 'movie' for a preplanned, coordinated attack on 9/11 only shows just how ignorant you really are, and how much you should take the advice of your own screen name.

3 choices...

You're a moron....

You're a liar....

You're BOTH...

Pick...

Blaming this guy's 'movie' for a preplanned, coordinated attack on 9/11 only shows just how ignorant you really are, and how much you should take the advice of your own screen name.

3 choices...

You're a moron....

You're a liar....

You're BOTH...

Pick...

Why just three? I reject your conclusion and offer one of my own: you are a fucking chode boy.

How 'bout them apples?

3 choices...

You're a moron....

You're a liar....

You're BOTH...

Pick...

Why just three? I reject your conclusion and offer one of my own: you are a fucking chode boy.

How 'bout them apples?

You are just pissy because you don't like getting slapped around like the $2 whore that you are. It's OK though, we all knew what a cheap fuck you were before you entered this thread.

Unsurprisingly, you're holding the wrong people responsible for the violence.

Gasp.

Forum List

Back