CNN refusing to cover major rally in Evansville this evening

The question is moot since it's been proven the OP premise was pulled out of his ass. CNN had already published it before he started this thread, after which he promptly ran away.

It's just more history-revision in real time, apparently with the goal of demonizing the news/media for its heinous crime of not donning its knee pads for the Orange Maroon enough for the OP's authoritarian-sycophant liking. The thread is itself fake news.

CNN failed to provide Gavel to Gavel coverage of our President's epic address to the people of Evansville. That's a fact. And the reason is that they were cowardly and didn't want to face up to President Trump's criticism of their Fake News.

If they had been in operation in 1863, would they have had to courage to cover Trump's predecessor's speech in Gettysburg?

You've been outed. Last night I myself posted a CNN page on that speech that was already online before you even started this thread. As I noted at the time, when I see some wag whining that "waaaah, they're not covering _____" I instantly know I can go disprove it in about a second. So take your disingenuous butthurt and cram it back up where it came from.

Last Night I was watching the President's speech on Fox, and I quickly switched over to CNN to see what kind of coverage they were giving to the Facts that they were outed as Fake News.

They had some other bullshit on, Donald Trump's speech wasn't being covered live and unedited.

And because CNN didn't drop to its knees and slob your knob at that moment you came here and made up a story about "waaah, CNN isn't covering this". A claim it took me one second to refute.

Take a hike, Hunior. You're way outta your league.

Trump does a campaign rally like once or twice a week. Why would news stations cover all of them? I certainly don't remember Obama being on tv doing a campaign rally every freaking week...nor GWB either.
I remember Obama being criticised as being in permanent campaign mode for every appearance he made on tv.
my how things have changed! :lol:

We have here a fine two-minutes-hate thread from the openly and proudly Stalinist Trump cult. Anyone who fails to bow and scrape for TheParty must be purged and sent to TheGulag.

Their recent hatred for McCain is not surprising. It's the logical progression of their cult cowardice. Veterans make the cowardice of Trump and the Trump cult look especially bad in comparison, so Trumpflakes now hate most veterans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back