CNN Really does suck.

at the airport waiting for my flight and CNN is on the TVs at the Gates.

Marco Rubio is on to talk about the relief efforts for the Florida Panhandle. Now, why any republican would even bother with those idiots is beyond me.

They ask him one question about the damage, then they ask him a loaded question about the Federal Government’s response. Then, and I could see it coming, they asked him about climate change and the rest of the interview was about climate change. Fuck the people on the Panhandle, fuck what the local, state, and federal agencies are doing, fuck asking about the progress, fuck asking for him to tell those effected how to get help, no. These asshats at CNN want to corner Rubio on the Climate Change scam.

Unfortunately, Rubio sucked up to them and pretended he believed that nonsense.
It isn't "fuck them" when you attempt to prevent worse storms than this, and worse devastation, from tearing up more people's lives. Being proactive instead of reactive would be a pleasant change.

Funny, you think that we can stop storms. You are just ignorant enough to vote Democrat

at the airport waiting for my flight and CNN is on the TVs at the Gates.

Marco Rubio is on to talk about the relief efforts for the Florida Panhandle. Now, why any republican would even bother with those idiots is beyond me.

They ask him one question about the damage, then they ask him a loaded question about the Federal Government’s response. Then, and I could see it coming, they asked him about climate change and the rest of the interview was about climate change. Fuck the people on the Panhandle, fuck what the local, state, and federal agencies are doing, fuck asking about the progress, fuck asking for him to tell those effected how to get help, no. These asshats at CNN want to corner Rubio on the Climate Change scam.

Unfortunately, Rubio sucked up to them and pretended he believed that nonsense.
It isn't "fuck them" when you attempt to prevent worse storms than this, and worse devastation, from tearing up more people's lives. Being proactive instead of reactive would be a pleasant change.

^ Thinks the federal government can change the weather...:haha:
Thinks the federal government through regulation and investment in R & D can reduce the C02 emissions that contribute to global warming and disastrous climate change. Yes.

Perhaps they can in the United States, but first, there's no guarantee that other nations would and there's questions about CO2 emmissions Historical CO2 Datasets

Forum List

Back