CNN Really does suck.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
at the airport waiting for my flight and CNN is on the TVs at the Gates.

Marco Rubio is on to talk about the relief efforts for the Florida Panhandle. Now, why any republican would even bother with those idiots is beyond me.

They ask him one question about the damage, then they ask him a loaded question about the Federal Government’s response. Then, and I could see it coming, they asked him about climate change and the rest of the interview was about climate change. Fuck the people on the Panhandle, fuck what the local, state, and federal agencies are doing, fuck asking about the progress, fuck asking for him to tell those effected how to get help, no. These asshats at CNN want to corner Rubio on the Climate Change scam.

Unfortunately, Rubio sucked up to them and pretended he believed that nonsense.

Marco Rubio is on to talk about the relief efforts for the Florida Panhandle. Now, why any republican would even bother with those idiots is beyond me.

They ask him one question about the damage, then they ask him a loaded question about the Federal Government’s response. Then, and I could see it coming, they asked him about climate change and the rest of the interview was about climate change. Fuck the people on the Panhandle, fuck what the local, state, and federal agencies are doing, fuck asking about the progress, fuck asking for him to tell those effected how to get help, no. These asshats at CNN want to corner Rubio on the Climate Change scam.

So, you think a news program being carried to not only a national audience but an international audience should focus on telling people in a small area where mass amounts of people do not even have access to cable news (or even electric). Quick, let FEMA know your ideas.

It isn't "fuck them" when you attempt to prevent worse storms than this, and worse devastation, from tearing up more people's lives. Being proactive instead of reactive would be a pleasant change.

It isn't "fuck them" when you attempt to prevent worse storms than this, and worse devastation, from tearing up more people's lives. Being proactive instead of reactive would be a pleasant change.

^ Thinks the federal government can change the weather...:haha:

Thinks the federal government through regulation and investment in R & D can reduce the C02 emissions that contribute to global warming and disastrous climate change. Yes.

So, you don't like watching CNN at the airport.
Watching CNN causes you to say the word FUCK at least four times in a short, needless thread OP that is wasting valuable storage that co$t real $$$ and you're also wasting bandwidth.
Next time maybe try hookers instead. Works for Trump.

Thinks the federal government through regulation and investment in R & D can reduce the C02 emissions that contribute to global warming and disastrous climate change. Yes.

What a compliant little subject you are, though not so bright.

The earth had hurricanes, big ones, before humans put out CO2 emissions. No regulations will change the weather that, which is exactly what you implied.

Yeah; maybe next time they can get a few planes up & cloud seed the hurricane to make it 'wetter' :290968001256257790-final:

Operation Popeye - Wikipedia

Anyone for some chicken? How 'bout a burger?

Last edited:

lol

Just because you and most others on the ridiculous right refuse to accept the fact of climate change doesn’t mean reporters who ask elected officials questions about the fact of climate change ‘suck.’

Too funny.

why any republican would even bother with those idiots is beyond me.
Because even though they tell you different, they know who is actually reporting news.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.

What a compliant little subject you are, though not so bright.

The earth had hurricanes, big ones, before humans put out CO2 emissions. No regulations will change the weather that, which is exactly what you implied.
No shit, Sherlock. Insulting me didn't change my mind, too bad for you.

So, you think a news program being carried to not only a national audience but an international audience should focus on telling people in a small area where mass amounts of people do not even have access to cable news (or even electric). Quick, let FEMA know your ideas.
I guess the OP's point went way over your head. :aug08_031:

Your OP should have been "Fuck Fuck Fuck -Rubio Rubio Rubio!"

Point taken.

So the problem with the so called little ice age in the 14th through the 19th century was that the government was not spending enough in R&D and regulating CO2 emissions high enough to keep it from happening. To bad we did not have big government back when the last major ice ages were around we would never have had those giant ice sheets carving out what is now the Great Lakes. Wyoming used to be a hot humid swamp centuries ago now we mine the coal left behind by that swamp. The Sierra Desert used to be a green land. If only government would come to the rescue of all these places.

why any republican would even bother with those idiots is beyond me.
Because even though they tell you different, they know who is actually reporting news.
CNN is only "news" to retarded children.

How would the left like it if the mainstream media was right wing dominated and they pulled these stunts on Obama and their congressmen like their doing to Rubio and Trump.
They would be screaming their heads off.

That was only part of what they could have talked about. Having trouble with rational thinking today?

Forum List

Back