Discussion in 'Media' started by Terri4Trump, Dec 6, 2019.
You're not only stupid, but you're rude and obnoxious too. A bad combination.
Hey, if you can't read enough to follow what's going on you're not going to navigate a message board. Your issue, not mine.
As fux news promotes republican lies it is best done repeatedly or the lies will be seen.
Watch this. I'll do it again.
Ratings (audience count) is not determined by any kind of "truth". Ever heard of, say, WWE? You think that's "truth"?
Ratings are achieved by milking emotions. Big bad hurricane kill you tomorrow. Poor naked people on island forced to eat bugs. Emmanuel Goldstein gives press conference. None of it needs "truth', that ain't how commercial media works, never has been, never will be.
OP-bot still be all like in its own bubble-world of self-delusion.
You're an idiot.
Yeah, they actually had a segment where they said the hurricane could hit Georgia, when all the shitstains were going crazy over Trumps remarks.
It's possible you do. Clearly the pundits aren't very smart. You would fit right in.
The facts are the media is losing market share, power, and money because they no longer provide news.
They are now quite obviously the propaganda arm of the dnc
I saw this and thought, the 2020 election may just be a big let down for Democrats.
1. Take a look at the "crowds" the Democrats get at their rallies and compare them to Trump's rallies.
2. The Liberal stations are just another indicator that people want real news they can trust.
3. Dems scheduled the impeachment hearings around some of the busiest times of the year...Thanksgiving and Christmas. People are too busy to care.
4. It's a forgone conclusion the impeachment will not end up in Trump's removal from office, but may land some Dem reps out on the street if they are in red states.
5. It appears that citizens are not trusting the Democrats as they would want, waiting for November, 2020.
Once AGAIN ---- TV ratings have nothing to do with "what people want" just as they have nothing to do with "what people agree or disagree with". They count how many eyeballs are watching. THAT'S IT. Unless you're either a buyer or seller of commercial time on that channel or station, ratings carry literally no useful information whatsoever.
Always remember this - Pogo IS a CLOWN, a very brainwashed, STUPID CLOWN. You're welcome.
Separate names with a comma.