CNN ratings falling like a stone in water!!

Do you buy or sell TV commercials?

No?

Then nobody's ratings have any meaning to you. Do they.

I like Cuomo's style if not content, and I don't like either from Lemon. I think I saw Cooper in a restaurant, but never on TV. I liked Wolf in the first Gulf adventure, but he got stupid, and I like Matthew's enthusiasm, but he spits too much.

I like Cuomo's style if not content, and I don't like either from Lemon. I think I saw Cooper in a restaurant, but never on TV. I liked Wolf in the first Gulf adventure, but he got stupid, and I like Matthew's enthusiasm, but he spits too much.

I tune in Don LaMon every night just to laugh at the perpetual predictability, arrogance and simmering deep anger. He knows only about 137 people are watching him each night and it burns a hole in his hide.

CNN kicked ass covering the first Gulf War.......they were cant miss TV. But that was a long, long time ago now.......its become a circus.

Do you buy or sell TV commercials?

No?

Then nobody's ratings have any meaning to you. Do they.

I dont care....but the stat speaks the the current politics. The left is very disheartened. LoSiNg does that!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Bullshit. How often do you start threads about what you "don't care" about?

The state "speaks the" about nothing beyond what thirty seconds of ad time costs on CNN. Act now and you can get a deal. Otherwise it means diddly. You yourself just admitted you're part of that audience in the post immediately above this one.

That has nothing to do with "politics" or "losing" or "the left". It's simply the economics of how the fuck commercial broadcasting works.

Forum List

Back