CNN Projection: Senator John McCain wins Primary Challenge

yawner...mcshamnesty flip flopped, ran on some issues that tea partiers favored, and that had his rival up in points...so he ran, not on his values or beliefs....but whatever it took to get elected...

now, i'm sure all politicians to a degree do that....but to flip flop so drastically in such a short time? what does mccain stand for?

yawner...mcshamnesty flip flopped, ran on some issues that tea partiers favored, and that had his rival up in points...so he ran, not on his values or beliefs....but whatever it took to get elected...

now, i'm sure all politicians to a degree do that....but to flip flop so drastically in such a short time? what does mccain stand for?
thats just it, he doesnt seem to stand for anything

He is a left of center Republican. He ran to the right to get the nomination and will now run back to the left. He stands for getting reelected, by any means possible. Remember this is the guy that co sponsored the bill that tried to gut our ability as the people to donate and participate in political campaigns.

He is a left of center Republican. He ran to the right to get the nomination and will now run back to the left. He stands for getting reelected, by any means possible. Remember this is the guy that co sponsored the bill that tried to gut our ability as the people to donate and participate in political campaigns.
i wouldnt say he was "left of center" as much as he doesnt have any solid position that he holds true to

Wait. You mean to tell me that a candidate would take a hard right or left stance in the primary and then move towards the center in the general?

Shocking!

Wait. You mean to tell me that a candidate would take a hard right or left stance in the primary and then move towards the center in the general?

Shocking!
yeah, that never happens

LOL

Shocking!
yeah, that never happens

LOL

Seriously. :lol:

That's like Poli Sci 101. However, I am glad people are just now figuring it out.

Forum List

Back