CNN producer: Trump ‘Probably Right’ about Russian ‘Witch Hunt.’

A producer for CNN admitted in a newly released undercover spy video that President Trump is “probably right” in accusing his opponents of engaging in a witch hunt as it relates to collusion with Russia.

The video, published online Monday night by conservative sting activist James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas website, shows John Bonifield, a CNN producer who covers medical issues, saying, “I just feel like they really don’t have it [proof of collusion] but they want to keep digging.”

He continued, “And so I think the president is probably right to say, ‘Look, you are witch hunting me.'”

Bonifield also says in the video that that federal investigation into whether Trump’s 2016 campaign colluded with the Russian government “could be bullshit” and that it’s “mostly bullshit right now.”

The Obama Administration, The Clinton Campaign and The DNC knew this was false from The Beginning.

The reason being is that The Clinton Campaign came up with the idea.

It was a creation of Dr. Jean Camp.

She hacked in to The Trump Tower Server and Russian Alpha Bank and planted False Beacon Pings, then posted Russian Alpha Bank's server logs on her website, claiming they were leaked, but she was unable to even allude to how she got them. And James Comey didn't care or even bother to verify how she got them and why she had them.

She and her group of hackers and cybersecurity experts notified The FBI, because you know James Comey would pay at least $50,000 for a fake Dossier, or even fake evidence of transactions between a Russian Bank and Trump Tower Server.

This woman and her group need to be subpoenaed, and so does James Comey.

camp-jean-2016-01.jpg

soic.indiana.edu/all-people/profile.html?profile_id=178

A Clinton supporter pushed the Trump-Russia computer narrative investigated by the FBI

circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi

Revealed: Hillary Fanatic Pushed Bogus Trump-Russia Narrative Investigated by FBI
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/revealed-hillary-fanatic-pushed-bogus-trump-russia-narrative-investigated-fbi

Russian bank sends threatening letter to computer scientist who created The Russian Narrative
cnn.com/2017/03/22/politics/alfa-bank-letter-computer-scientist-jean-camp/index.html

I'm guessing today was the CNN's producer's last day on the job.
Remember in the movie City Slickers when Billy Crystal's character had to get permission from his boss to buy
air time' b/c he was fucking up so badly he couldn't be trusted?
Think of how all the staff at CNN must feel to have to get their work 'passed' before CNN uses it.
How pathetic is that?

we need more stories of russia so we can get into lynch and clinton....somehow the dems will close this very quickly

Forum List

Back