CNN Poll

Question is, will that help his election chances enough to make a difference and can he sustain it over the debates to come. I'll be interested to see if that many minds got changed.

I've sent my absentee ballot for Obama already, and I don't regret it.

That said, Obama lost this round. I was only listening to the voices, but I could sense it.

More poll #'s:

More likely to vote for:

35% Romney
18% Obama

Better leader:

58% Romney
37% Obama

More likable:

46% Romney
45% Obama

Question is, will that help his election chances enough to make a difference and can he sustain it over the debates to come. I'll be interested to see if that many minds got changed.

I still find it doubtful he'll be elected. I anticipate the vp debate will be a victory for the Obama camp.

I've sent my absentee ballot for Obama already, and I don't regret it.

That said, Obama lost this round. I was only listening to the voices, but I could sense it.

You would be more sure if you could see their Faces. Obama often seemed to have a smirk, looked down a lot, and seemed like he really didn't want to be there.

Romney was Romney, Poised and in his element.

How many electoral votes does a debate win give you? Kerry beat bush in their first debate too.

I still find it doubtful he'll be elected. I anticipate the vp debate will be a victory for the Obama camp.

Biden couldn't beat Palin, what makes you think he has a chance against Ryan?

I think Joe Biden will say a large number of things that are factually not true, and will subsequently get dinged for it by Ryan and by the fact checkers the day after. Frankly, I don't know that anyone will care about this one, we'll all be waiting for round 2 of Obama-Romney. I'd also be surprised in the VP debate moves the needle much either way.

I think Joe Biden will say a large number of things that are factually not true, and will subsequently get dinged for it by Ryan and by the fact checkers the day after. Frankly, I don't know that anyone will care about this one, we'll all be waiting for round 2 of Obama-Romney. I'd also be surprised in the VP debate moves the needle much either way.

Well, if Ryan flatly denies everything about his budget proposal with a straight face, that could be a winning argument, even if it sucks.

So yeah. That would probably be a victory in the polls, too. I guess I'm thinking too optimistically.

Healthcare:

52% Romney
47% Obama

Taxes:

53% Romney
44% Obama

Deficit:

57% Romney
41% Obama

Hmm. It seems that Kerry won in the polls by less of a margin than Romney did.

USATODAY.com

Your link shows Kerry winning all three debates. Yet he lost. All I am saying is if your mind is not made up by now you are a moron and unless one of the candidates comes out and says something outrageous most people are not going to change their opinion.

How many electoral votes does a debate win give you? Kerry beat bush in their first debate too.

Votes translate into winning states, = Electoral College Votes.

But feel free to try and spin it other wise.

Settle down. I for one just find it unlikely that this will shift enough votes in swing states to derail the Obama train.

Even people putting real money on this election don't think so.

Intrade - Home

Hmm. It seems that Kerry won in the polls by less of a margin than Romney did.

USATODAY.com

Your link shows Kerry winning all three debates. Yet he lost. All I am saying is if your mind is not made up by now you are a moron and unless one of the candidates comes out and says something outrageous most people are not going to change their opinion.

Not a moron. Just uninformed.

Forum List

Back