CNN Poll: Unfavorable view of tea party on the rise

interesting, just as the dem talking point shifts and retools on the "extreme " tea party to help the dems hold back a lousy 60 Billion in cuts, I counted several articles and polls almost all on top of each other...what a friggin coincidence eh?

The teabaggers have become rabid dogs and the GOP has them by the tail.

Teabaggers fall into maybe three groups. Those organized, bought and paid for by the high rollers in the GOP. Those that are true believers but are terminally stupid. Those that are mad as hell and simply voted against any politician standing.

As you sow, so shall you reap. The GOP is now looking at the harvest and it doesn't look good.

The results this disparate, not to say mangy, group may bring about is not pretty. I there is a good chance they will split the GOP, rendering it innefective for a long time.

The bright side for the GOP is that they have left such an incredible mess that it may take a generation to repair. They may rise again simply because the public is so gullible and uniformed that they will punish anyone in power no matter who owns the blame.

Just left the Howard Dean echo chamber, did ya? :cuckoo:

I like the idea of low spending and low taxes, but when religion becomes such a big part of a political movement it quickly loses favor with me. A party can't be inclusive of many views when a specific religion is so important to it.

I'll happily continue being an independent, searching for a rational political party that works for the people.

In the mean time, keep voting for Obama and the dems. Obama is the greatest president evah.

What a crazy collection of assumptions to make in a mere 17 words.

I like low spending and low taxes and you assume I vote for Obama and democrats? That would mean in your opinion the democratic party stands for those things, yikes.

I've never voted for one democrat in my life, I've voted for one republican at age 18 and it was a horrifying mistake and one I'll never make again.

I guess what they say about assumptions holds true after that post.

New Topics

Forum List

Back