CNN poll showing Obama and incumbents in serious trouble!

CNN Poll: Anti-incumbent fever at record high - CNN.com

44% say Obama deserves re-election
52% say Obama does not deserve re-election

Compare that to Bush's 70% deserves re-election after the same amount of time in office, and it becomes quite clear that Obama is in trouble.

As dem strategist David Gergen said a short time ago, "the Obama administration has reached crisis mode"

You can't legitimately compare it to Bush's numbers at the same point. There was that whole 9/11 thing which created a huge oddity in his poll numbers.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll was conducted Friday through Monday, with 1,023 adult Americans, including 954 registered voters, questioned by telephone.

wow!....another poll that 1000 people on a media call list answered! - these polls really do represent all of America!!!

You don't need anywhere near 1,000 people to conduct a scientific poll. It can be done with half that many if done correctly. Most polls consist of less than 1,000 people.

Compare that to Bush's 70% deserves re-election after the same amount of time in office, and it becomes quite clear that Obama is in trouble.

As dem strategist David Gergen said a short time ago, "the Obama administration has reached crisis mode"

You can't legitimately compare it to Bush's numbers at the same point. There was that whole 9/11 thing which created a huge oddity in his poll numbers.

True....pick another president, and see what you would get.

Of course they are, Barry's 'stay the course' SOTU speech pretty much killed any chance they had of regaining momentum going into teh midterms.

that's how dishonest Jester is, Christ after 911 90 % of the world was behind Jr and the egotistical bastard managed to blow it in short order, and that is a fact jack

Last edited:

You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing.

True....pick another president, and see what you would get.

Probably something similar. This whole "deserves/does not deserve" reelection polling is pretty meaningless. It's really similar to "President vs generic candidate of other party". Incumbents often fair poorly against the generic brand, but when you start putting in real names, the numbers change.

that's how dishonest Jester is, Christ after 911 90 % of the world was behind Jr and the egotistical bastard managed to blow it in short order, and that is a fact jack
How did he blow it?

Al qaeda is a shell of their former selves. KSM sang like a canary preventing yet another attack.

Bin laden's sitting in a hole somewhere, powerless and desperately trying to protect his precious dialysis machine while waiting for special op's to come kill his sorry ass.

Where's Bush?.....Living in a nice comfortable mansion with all the bells and whistles, enjoying a much deserved retirement after a job well done.

Who won?

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!

Last edited:
Hey burger boy what did Bush get done in his first year other than vacations and getting 3000 citizens killed on his watch

:razz: During George W. Bush's first 10 months In office 2001 he signed & Issued 54 Executive Orders and signed 266 bills into law. :razz:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You beat me to it, DAMMIT!:razz:

Still waiting for he and Dr. Dumbass to come up with even ONE significant accomplishment by our current Incompetent In Chief.

Notice, nothing but spin and deflect.

I'll give potter credit though, at least he didn't run and hide like Dr. Greg.

Last edited:
Hey burger boy what did Bush get done in his first year other than vacations and getting 3000 citizens killed on his watch

:razz: During George W. Bush's first 10 months In office 2001 he signed & Issued 54 Executive Orders and signed 266 bills into law. :razz:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So, what you're telling me is that Democrats didn't filibuster everything that moved. I bet that would change if they had it to go over with again.

Still waiting for he and Dr. Dumbass to come up with even ONE significant accomplishment by our current Incompetent In Chief.

Regardless of your position for or against the bill, ARRA was a pretty significant legislative achievement.

Regardless of your position for or against the bill, ARRA was a pretty significant legislative achievement.

ARRA ‘‘American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009’’ was a pretty fucking significant waste of money.

ARRA ‘‘American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009’’ was a pretty fucking significant waste of money.
And our children and grandchildren will be paying for it for many years to come.

Sad, but true!

Christ, they still can't come up with proof of even one job being created because of it.

I see those signs all over the roadways and freeways here in so. Cal., and i've yet to see one project even near starting.

BTW, those signs cost around 3 grand to make and install. It's nothing more than a dog and poney show at taxpayers expense.

And our children and grandchildren will be paying for it for many years to come.

Sad, but true!

Christ, they still can't come up with proof of even one job being created because of it.

I see those signs all over the roadways and freeways here in so. Cal., and I've yet to see one project even near starting.

BTW, those signs cost around 3 grand to make and install. It's nothing more than a dog and pony show at taxpayers expense.

Congress is waiting until closer to election time to cut loose on the money hoping to ride the short lived economic surge into the election. They are also lining up all the campaign contributions they can get from the contractors that get stimulus money.

Sad, but true!

I see those signs all over the roadways and freeways here in so. Cal., and I've yet to see one project even near starting.

BTW, those signs cost around 3 grand to make and install. It's nothing more than a dog and pony show at taxpayers expense.

Congress is waiting until closer to election time to cut loose on the money hoping to ride the short lived economic surge into the election. They are also lining up all the campaign contributions they can get from the contractors that get stimulus money.

They don't have to wait. The bill was structured so that the spending was spread across several years, with the peak occurring in 2010.

Eh, there isnt any real trouble until 2012. Right now it just shows that Obama has alot of work to do if he wants reelection.

Doesn't want tio hear it. I posted a list of accomplishments in other threads, but wicked troll just ignores it or claim none of them are accomplishments because he doesn't agree they will help anything. Getting your first SCOTUS nominee passed with little fight is also an accomplishment. Winning the nobel peace prize is an accomplishment. You can't blame the healthcare bill failure on him, he did all he could to push it. He can't force congress to vote for it, and at least has gotten both sides talking about the issue.

Forum List

Back