CNN poll showing Obama and incumbents in serious trouble!

Stop dreaming and sniff some reality. Obama isn't what most of Democrats voted for but he DOES have 3 more years to prove himself.
Pull your head out of your ass and realize that Obama has fucked it up so bad, his chances of recovering are pretty much tossed out the window.

"Pull your head out of your ass and realize that Obama has fucked it up so bad, his chances of recovering are pretty much tossed out the window."

You are letting your obvious hatred for liberals and democrats cloud your thinking.

obama hasn't fucked up.

obama hasn't actually done anything....
in order to "fuck up" you have to actually DO SOMETHING and have it fail

like....bush

obama came into office with what SEEMED like enough influence and political clout/majority to affect his policies/agenda.

unfortunately there were JUST ENOUGH republicans to thwart any attempt on his part to actually do anything.

meanwhile
from day 1 of obama
the right wing (yes, virginia, they do exist) propaganda machine went to work;
mocking and ridiculing obama (and all libs and dems...you know...the way YOU do....the way you ENJOY!...the way YOU believe THEY DESERVE....though, of course, YOUR beliefs DESERVE RESPECT, right?)

from day 2 they were claiming that obama had failed...

imagine that...
he hadn't even unpacked his bag yet and the right wing was declaring him a failure...

and they haven't stopped...

I have no doubt that ultimately he will fail....
how can he succeed?
you and rush limbaugh and hate radio and fox news and all those hate filled right wing pundits and the GOP
won't let him succeed....

then
in 4 years when the gop has retaken the goverment...

and dems try to OBSTRUCT republicans...

you can then WHINE and SHRIEK about LIBERALS and DEMOCRATS who MUST HATE AMERICA because they are OBSTRUCTING GOP attempts to save us from liberals and liberalsm

I gotta tell ya
when I read posts from cons like you
it sickens me that you are American

your are the WORST of America

Just enough Republicans? Are you truly stupid? He had a super majority, No Republican could stop him. He didn't have the power in the left to get it done even with the Republicans being virtually powerless to stop him.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize that Obama has fucked it up so bad, his chances of recovering are pretty much tossed out the window.

"Pull your head out of your ass and realize that Obama has fucked it up so bad, his chances of recovering are pretty much tossed out the window."

You are letting your obvious hatred for liberals and democrats cloud your thinking.

obama hasn't fucked up.

like....bush

obama came into office with what SEEMED like enough influence and political clout/majority to affect his policies/agenda.

unfortunately there were JUST ENOUGH republicans to thwart any attempt on his part to actually do anything.

meanwhile
from day 1 of obama
mocking and ridiculing obama (and all libs and dems...you know...the way YOU do....the way you ENJOY!...the way YOU believe THEY DESERVE....though, of course, YOUR beliefs DESERVE RESPECT, right?)

imagine that...
he hadn't even unpacked his bag yet and the right wing was declaring him a failure...

how can he succeed?
you and rush limbaugh and hate radio and fox news and all those hate filled right wing pundits and the GOP

then

you can then WHINE and SHRIEK about LIBERALS and DEMOCRATS who MUST HATE AMERICA because they are OBSTRUCTING GOP attempts to save us from liberals and liberalsm

I gotta tell ya

Just enough Republicans? Are you truly stupid? He had a super majority, No Republican could stop him. He didn't have the power in the left to get it done even with the Republicans being virtually powerless to stop him.

Republicans tend to vote straight down party lines, democrats don't, hence why their majority doesn't mean anything. Did any Republicans support the health care bill?

frankly we need more politicians that dont' vote for the party, but what they think will help the people they represent

obama hasn't fucked up.

like....bush

meanwhile
from day 1 of obama

imagine that...

how can he succeed?

then

I gotta tell ya

Republicans tend to vote straight down party lines, democrats don't, hence why their majority doesn't mean anything. Did any Republicans support the health care bill?

frankly we need more politicians that dont' vote for the party, but what they think will help the people they represent

What we need is fiscal conservatives which is what most people who don't have their hand out want.

Stop dreaming and sniff some reality. Obama isn't what most of Democrats voted for but he DOES have 3 more years to prove himself.

obama hasn't fucked up.

like....bush

meanwhile
from day 1 of obama

imagine that...

how can he succeed?

then

I gotta tell ya

Obama had veto proof majorities and he failed to lead them. He allowed the two biggest crooks in the country to rape and pillage the Treasury and our children's wallets for a bribe and pay-off scheme. He bailed out the UAW through lies, promising that he needed todo this or the auto companies would go bankrupt. They did anyway, but the UAW continues.

He paid back Hillary's campaign debts with tax payer dollars.

A President cannot do nothing. By being elected, he wields enormous power and he uses it wisely or stupidly. If he accuses police of acting stupidly without seeking and getting all information, if he allows the Congress to act corruptly, if he fails to safegaurd the security of the country's wealth, if he repeats half truths to promote half baked ideas, he is doing wrong.

As the old saying goes, if you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the cause. As the POTUS, due to his position, he can be the solution to anything he chooses and he has been the solution to nothing. In any impartial judgement, he has made things worse.

That is failure for a President.

obama hasn't fucked up.

like....bush

meanwhile
from day 1 of obama

imagine that...

how can he succeed?

then

I gotta tell ya

LMAO!:lol:

You libs sure have gotten testy ever since your boy has become a complete failure!

But, I'll ask you, just the same as I asked that pretend Dr. dude,

Tell us one damn SIGNIFICANT thing Obama has done in a over a friggin' year as president.

Come on, give us that looooooong list of accomplishments!

As I said, Even Carter manged to at least accomplish SOMETHING in his first year.

Fact is, it is people like you who voted for Obama based on style not substance.

It is YOU, who is the worst for this great country!

This last presidential election is the perfect example of why we need a "None of the above" option on our ballots. :eusa_whistle:

Hey burger boy what did Bush get done in his first year other than vacations and getting 3000 citizens killed on his watch

Hey burger boy what did Bush get done in his first year other than vacations and getting 3000 citizens killed on his watch
He kept this country stable and together after the worst attack on our soil since pearl harbor. His leadership was absolutely amazing at the time. Hence, his RECORD approval rating, DUMBASS!

You can't argue that, ya' drunken lil' PISSANT!:booze:

yea WTF, you partisain hacks couldn't give a shit he has a D behind his name, What was Jr major accomplishment in his year other than 3000 dead asswipe

and he managed to piss that away in short order , BTW the home and world reaction would have been the same no matter who was there, JR was a blowhard asshole and he blew it by listening to Dickless Cheney

yea WTF, you partisain hacks couldn't give a shit he has a D behind his name, What was Jr major accomplishment in his year other than 3000 dead asswipe

Hey, I'm not a booooooosh fan, myself.
But, when is your barry going to take responsiblity for his actions.....asswipe.
3000 dead would have been on anyone's watch, dip s**t. Are you one of the friggin trufer's?

Last edited:
Christ even the moron blowhard cowboy came to his senses and left ***** Vader in his undisclosed bunker for the last year and half

well I don't know , but for 8 years the moron was there it was still Clintons fault, and if you press real hard with the wingnuts , it still is

But, when is your barry going to take responsiblity for his actions.....asswipe.
3000 dead would have been on anyone's watch, dip s**t. Are you one of the friggin trufer's?
No, he's just drunk and stupid all the time, SERIOUSLY.

I've been dealing with him for a couple of years. Ever since the days over on the MSNBC board.

yea burger boy , so where is your list for Jr's first year other than vacations and 3000 dead asswipe

CNN Poll: Anti-incumbent fever at record high - CNN.com

44% say Obama deserves re-election
52% say Obama does not deserve re-election

Compare that to Bush's 70% deserves re-election after the same amount of time in office, and it becomes quite clear that Obama is in trouble.

As dem strategist David Gergen said a short time ago, "the Obama administration has reached crisis mode"

Polls are only relevant if they favor your point or your party. Everyone knows this.

No, he's just drunk and stupid all the time, SERIOUSLY.

I've been dealing with him for a couple of years. Ever since the days over on the MSNBC board.

That would explain a lot, thanks for the heads up with this one, WJ

This poll is a pile of crap, Dems have nothing to fear and no reason to change.

Obama's popularity is surging, surging I tell you!

Forum List

Back