CNN Poll: Romney Claims Slight Edge in 15 'Battleground' States

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Obama leads nationally only within the margin of error. This is a horse race for true. Doesn't look like the President got a bump after the SCOTUS ruling.

And that makes me happy. :D And I didn't use Rasmussen. From the article:

However, in the 15 states CNN calls its battleground states — Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin — Romney leads Obama, 51 percent to 43 percent. Notably, though, the CNN/ORC International group includes three states thought to be comfortably in the Romney column this cycle: Arizona, Indiana, and Missouri.

Poll: Romney Claims Slight Edge in 15 'Battleground' States - Yahoo! News

ETA: What I love is when Obama is up on Romney by 2 points, boy oh boy the headline screams Barack is leading. Ah but when Romney leads by 51 to 43% ssshhhhhh......Governor Romney only has a "slight edge". :lol:

Last edited:
You had to know that this race would get tighter... Obama's piss poor job, the economy in the shitter still, the Obamacare nightmare, the debt out of control, taxes that will assuredly raise because of ever expanding government...

Romney may not be the absolute correct answer, but people are realizing more and more that Obamalama is the wrong answer

Obama leads nationally only within the margin of error. This is a horse race for true. Doesn't look like the President got a bump after the SCOTUS ruling.

And that makes me happy. :D And I didn't use Rasmussen. From the article:

However, in the 15 states CNN calls its battleground states — Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin — Romney leads Obama, 51 percent to 43 percent. Notably, though, the CNN/ORC International group includes three states thought to be comfortably in the Romney column this cycle: Arizona, Indiana, and Missouri.

Poll: Romney Claims Slight Edge in 15 'Battleground' States - Yahoo! News

ETA: What I love is when Obama is up on Romney by 2 points, boy oh boy the headline screams Barack is leading. Ah but when Romney leads by 51 to 43% ssshhhhhh......Governor Romney only has a "slight edge".
:lol:

Yeah, Par for the course.

But don't tell Libs CNN leans left, they will swear to you it's not true.

You had to know that this race would get tighter... Obama's piss poor job, the economy in the shitter still, the Obamacare nightmare, the debt out of control, taxes that will assuredly raise because of ever expanding government...

Romney may not be the absolute correct answer, but people are realizing more and more that Obamalama is the wrong answer

It's a Real Shame. Romney is not only not the right answer, he may well be the worst choice we could have made.

I mean Jesus, we picked the only dude who can not effectively Attack Obama over Obamacare because of Romneycare.

It's a Real Shame. Romney is not only not the right answer, he may well be the worst choice we could have made.

I mean Jesus, we picked the only dude who can not effectively Attack Obama over Obamacare because of Romneycare.

But he can effectively put out Obama's record of the last three years and point out what the next four would look like if he would continue.

We need a leader who respects the Constitution, produces a budget, does not increase the deficit and does not allow our credit to be downgraded!

We need a leader who will work with Congress to pass laws that will be best for the entire country, not just groups of individuals.

We need to bring this country back together again.

Forum List

Back