CNN Poll- all tied up, 49%-49% - Dem sample at +11

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
+11 :confused:

Seems kind of high to me, crack pipe high.

The sample they used is higher than the breakdown was in 2008's election, what the heck are they thinking?

sample used now-

D/R/I= 41/30/29

2008 turn out ?

D/R/I was 39/32/29

heres their data, page 29;

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/11/04/top16.pdf

CNN Poll: 49 percent for both Obama and Romney - UPI.com

Romney, according to the poll too, has a 22 point lead among Independents....and that translates into a tie?

IF Romney wins, I suspect that some of the blow back will fall upon the multitude of media polls especially and late comer orgs who used improperly balanced sampling.

The media gladly, to keep the Hindenburg Obama election effort in the air, IMHO, ( and as part of the very same orgs providing the polls as well) carried that water willingly, tainted by delusion.

The sample they used is higher than the breakdown was in 2008's election, what the heck are they thinking?

sample used now-

D/R/I= 41/30/29

2008 turn out ?

D/R/I was 39/32/29

Romney, according to the poll too, has a 22 point lead among Independents....and that translates into a tie?

IF Romney wins, I suspect that some of the blow back will fall upon the multitude of media polls especially and late comer orgs who used improperly balanced sampling.

The media gladly, to keep the Hindenburg Obama election effort in the air, IMHO, ( and as part of the very same orgs providing the polls as well) carried that willingly water tainted by delusion.
that is a worry that with such a big dem sample the dems still don,t lead in that poll

must give romney people lots of confidence

sample used now-

D/R/I= 41/30/29

2008 turn out ?

D/R/I was 39/32/29

The media gladly, to keep the Hindenburg Obama election effort in the air, IMHO, ( and as part of the very same orgs providing the polls as well) carried that willingly water tainted by delusion.

If turn out is anywhere near the plus 3% for Republicans that Rass and Gallup are predicting. Obama is not only going to lose, he is going to lose big.

sample used now-

D/R/I= 41/30/29

2008 turn out ?

D/R/I was 39/32/29

If turn out is anywhere near the plus 3% for Republicans that Rass and Gallup are predicting. Obama is not only going to lose, he is going to lose big.
fair point. if romney win pa or mi he win by a landslide

Forum List

Back