CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012

I have a funny feeling that Obama will win a second term. The Republicans will probably run Perry and Palin and they won't win. The Democrats will lose Congress, but Barry may get the nod to continue to screw up the country.

Actually, an impotent Barry aimlessly wandering the halls of the White House with a R-controlled Senate and House wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing...

Those checks & balances might keep spending down...

Obama's numbers still have a commanding lead on Palin's, so not much to see here...

That's the Spirit!

Worship the Ossiah!

Dems have nothing to fear, in fact, the only thing they have to fear is if they go pussy and try to track to the middle.

Stay true to your Ossiah and he will lead you to the Promised Land

obama-halo-32.jpg

I have a funny feeling that Obama will win a second term. The Republicans will probably run Perry and Palin and they won't win. The Democrats will lose Congress, but Barry may get the nod to continue to screw up the country.
I doubt it, Barry has 'Carter redux' written all over him.

Wow the Communist News Network is saying this? Pretty surprising considering them and NBC are this President's biggest Butt-Sniffers. This can't be a good sign for the Hopey Changeys.

And this is CNN... you know they worked hard to make this poll sound as good for Obama as possible... so it's gotta be worse.

Yea if the Communist News Network is saying 52%,you can just go ahead and assume it's more like 72%. Just add 20 points. Still,the fact the Communist News Network is showing these dismal numbers for their Hopey Changey,says a lot. The real numbers are much worse though.

It's too bad. Obama aint a bad guy personally, but as a Democrat and President he is one heartless bastard.

It's too bad. Obama aint a bad guy personally, but as a Democrat and President he is one heartless bastard.

Heartless isn't his problem.
Brainless is his problem. Experienceless is another problem. And both show every day.
Obama is totally out of touch with America. He showed it in the primaries and election and he shows it today.

Forum List

Back