CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012

Isn't it nice that these one-term Presidents are so easy to spot in a crowd? I'm not sure who will be the next President, or what political party that new President will come from but anybody that breathes air will be able to defeat Owe Bama in 2012. I'm certain of that.

It was obvious he was going to be one term when he started renegging on campaign promises.

As we all know, there are no free lunches, so he has to raise taxes to pay for all the givaways he intends to say nothing of the huge debt he keeps adding too.

Lying & raising taxes=one term.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1319-care.jpg

I hear CNN trends right on polls.

Seriously. Obama is a one termer. I would bet the Dems in Congress are pissed at him for leading them to obscurity. As I said long ago, Obama is the Jimmy Carter of the 21st century.

Im still not convinced that the Republicans can actually nominate a candidate worth voting for.
Its a valid point, its unlikely any of the current names would win.

But that is still some time away, new faces always appear, I doubt any of the 2007-2008 crop would get the nod, it will probaly be a scott brown type new face.

A lot can change between now and November 2012, it's a bit too early to be calling President Obama a one term President IMHO. A lot will depend on how he reacts to the congressional drubbing that's coming in November, if he reacts like Bill Clinton did and bolts for the center he'll probably be fine, if however he stubbornly continues his left wing, special interest, Chicago style politics ways he will not only likely be defeated in the general election but may face a serious primary challenge or two for his party's nomination.

The first order of business for this President should be some house cleaning in his staff, starting with David AxelSNOB, Rahm "Always take advantage of a crisis" Emanuel and Robert "I lie all the time because I'm the court jester" Gibbs.

Obama's numbers still have a commanding lead on Palin's, so not much to see here...

How does Palin come into this? She's not even a candidate and your comparing her to a running President.

This just proves many a posters' point about how so many on the left just can't seem to drop the Palin comments.

A lot can change between now and November 2012, it's a bit too early to be calling President Obama a one term President IMHO. A lot will depend on how he reacts to the congressional drubbing that's coming in November, if he reacts like Bill Clinton did and bolts for the center he'll probably be fine, if however he stubbornly continues his left wing, special interest, Chicago style politics ways he will not only likely be defeated in the general election but may face a serious primary challenge or two for his party's nomination.

The first order of business for this President should be some house cleaning in his staff, starting with David AxelSNOB, Rahm "Always take advantage of a crisis" Emanuel and Robert "I lie all the time because I'm the court jester" Gibbs.

Obama has shown he lacks the political instincts to do this. Instead it is outright pandering. Look at his latest nuclear energy proposal. It is all wrong. It will not appease the right wing and merely pisses off the left wing. When healthcare was in trouble he promised he would make a speech and "take control" of the healthcare debate. He made a speech that repeated what he had said 400 times earlier and didn't take control of anything.
As he said, I am not a quitter. He will not quit until he is voted out of office in 2012.

Good thing the election isn't until 2011. There is plenty of time for things to be changed. I'm not going to hold my breath, but a poll today is absolutely meaningless for the 2012 elections. Shit, the 2010 elections haven't even started.

-TSO

Obama has shown he lacks the political instincts to do this. Instead it is outright pandering. Look at his latest nuclear energy proposal. It is all wrong. It will not appease the right wing and merely pisses off the left wing. When healthcare was in trouble he promised he would make a speech and "take control" of the healthcare debate. He made a speech that repeated what he had said 400 times earlier and didn't take control of anything.
As he said, I am not a quitter. He will not quit until he is voted out of office in 2012.

Based on my observations of President Obamas personality and demeanor I tend to agree Rabbi, at this point he appears to be fully engaged in not only defying the political opposition but defying the will of the American People, the arrogance of this Administration so far has been nothing less than astounding, however I will withhold judgment (and hold out hope of a return of at least some common sense to the White House) until after I see how he reacts post November 2010.

Obama's numbers still have a commanding lead on Palin's, so not much to see here...

How does Palin come into this? She's not even a candidate and your comparing her to a running President.

This just proves many a posters' point about how so many on the left just can't seem to drop the Palin comments.

VaPudYank5150 has a bit of an obsession thing going on... It's kind of cute, actually...

VaPudYank5150 has a bit of an obsession thing going on... It's kind of cute, actually...

LOL ~ Obsession being the key word here.

I have a funny feeling that Obama will win a second term.

I agree, especially if Palin is anywhere near the GOP ticket. The biggest problem is that the GOP just doesn't have anyone they can run against him that doesn't carry a bunch of baggage with them.

-TSO

Forum List

Back