Cnn: Petraeus to testify he knew libya was terrorism 'almost immediately'

Of course he did!! This is bigger than Watergate and if we had a legit media in this country Obama would never have been reelected!! Would never have been elected in the 1st place!

No. The disaster of Iraq was bigger than Watergate. Did you call for Bush's impeachment?

Obama has stated repeatedly that he was going on the information he was getting. So Patreaus wasn't telling the president what he knew?

Obama lied that Romney was a felon.

Lied

Lied so bad even CNN, NYTimes and WaPost called him on it

CNN: PETRAEUS TO TESTIFY HE KNEW LIBYA WAS TERRORISM 'ALMOST IMMEDIATELY'
Breitbart ^
CNN: Petraeus To Testify He Knew Libya Was Terrorism 'Almost Immediately'

Just a few minutes ago on CNN, Pentagon correspondent Barbara Starr reported that a high-placed source informed her that former CIA Chief David Petraeus will use his upcoming testimony to amend his previous testimony. According to this source, Petraeus will tell the closed door congressional hearing that he knew "almost immediately" that the September 11 anniversary attack on our Libyan consulate was a terrorist attack committed by the al-Qaeda-linked militia Ansar Al Sharia.

OF COURSE THEY FUCKING KNEW AND OBAMA SENT RICE OUT TO LIE to the world. CRAPPING ON OUR FIRST AMENDMENT.

Wow, that's rocket science!!! An attack on our Consulate, Embassy, and personnel, ARE act of terrorism. The Administration just didn't initially provide the correct reason for those terrorist attacks. What I see and hear are a bunch of right wing assholes using this tragedy as a political football and attack. Who cares if they attacked us because of some stupid movie or because of political reasons. The fact is, that they attacked us and we need to bring those attackers to justice.

The BIG fact you're ignoring is that the Administration promoted a WHOPPER to the American people for 2 weeks for political purposes.

Doesn't that give you the urge to GARGLE?

Breitbart ^

Just a few minutes ago on CNN, Pentagon correspondent Barbara Starr reported that a high-placed source informed her that former CIA Chief David Petraeus will use his upcoming testimony to amend his previous testimony. According to this source, Petraeus will tell the closed door congressional hearing that he knew "almost immediately" that the September 11 anniversary attack on our Libyan consulate was a terrorist attack committed by the al-Qaeda-linked militia Ansar Al Sharia.

OF COURSE THEY FUCKING KNEW AND OBAMA SENT RICE OUT TO LIE to the world. CRAPPING ON OUR FIRST AMENDMENT.

Wow, that's rocket science!!! An attack on our Consulate, Embassy, and personnel, ARE act of terrorism. The Administration just didn't initially provide the correct reason for those terrorist attacks. What I see and hear are a bunch of right wing assholes using this tragedy as a political football and attack. Who cares if they attacked us because of some stupid movie or because of political reasons. The fact is, that they attacked us and we need to bring those attackers to justice.

The Syrian attacks on Israel....that's because of the video too, amiright?

Fact One:

1) Only the POTUS can authorize a CBA (cross border authority) command for a rescue mission in a foreign nation.

Plus Fact Two:

2) No rescue mission was attempted.

Equals Fact Three:

3) 0bama turned his back on 41 State Dept. and CIA employees refusing to issue a CBA command and went to bed so he could go to Las Vegas the next day.

Fact 4 - The military is not SWAT. When they try to be..it generally goes very wrong.

SEE: Blackhawk Down.

No it's not swat, it's called an "in extremis" force Or cif for commanders in extremis force, i see you're not keeping up as usual.

If he testifies that he knew it was terrorism does that mean he will then say he told the white house it was terrorism?

What would be the big deal if they stated that; "Initial reports stated that the reason for the attack was that movie, but upon further investigation we found that it was an orchestrated attack against Our assets on the ground."?

I don't think that their reason for the attack is the important issue. I think that their response or lack thereof should be investigated. To have the Ambassador and staff in a country that just finished having a bloody civil war, is a high risk assignment..................

US Ambassador killed by terrorist attack on 9/11 at unguarded Consulate.

That's what made Obama order Petraeus to lie

If he testifies that he knew it was terrorism does that mean he will then say he told the white house it was terrorism?

What would be the big deal if they stated that; "Initial reports stated that the reason for the attack was that movie, but upon further investigation we found that it was an orchestrated attack against Our assets on the ground."?

I don't think that their reason for the attack is the important issue. I think that their response or lack thereof should be investigated. To have the Ambassador and staff in a country that just finished having a bloody civil war, is a high risk assignment..................

Good point, so where the heck is Hillary?

Of course he did!! This is bigger than Watergate and if we had a legit media in this country Obama would never have been reelected!! Would never have been elected in the 1st place!

No it's not.

Your so full of it, if obama said he killed those americans. You would say no he didn't. Your creditbility is gone. Go on know an ride the sinking obama boat. Lol

What were their "political purposes" for lying?

Supposedly he was convinced he could keep his job despite his highers knowing he had compromised himself ala adultery etc.

I guess I'm not understanding the issue here.

Why would the white house lie about the attack being spontaneous vs planned? I don't understand what the running theory is for why they would lie.

Breitbart ^

The BIG fact you're ignoring is that the Administration promoted a WHOPPER to the American people for 2 weeks for political purposes.

Doesn't that give you the urge to GARGLE?

I don't see it that way. The best way to rally your country around you is to state that we are being attacked.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

No it's not.

Your so full of it, if obama said he killed those americans. You would say no he didn't. Your creditbility is gone. Go on know an ride the sinking obama boat. Lol

No..that's what you guys have been saying. That he killed those guys.

Of course you didn't say the same thing when 3000 Americans died in NYC. In fact, you didn't give a fuck.

You guys just wanted to stomp on some ass in another country..and you were looking for a reason to do it.

So please..don't tell me about credibility after almost a decade of monumental fuck ups that cost hundreds of thousands of lives world wide.

What were their "political purposes" for lying?

Supposedly he was convinced he could keep his job despite his highers knowing he had compromised himself ala adultery etc.

I guess I'm not understanding the issue here.

Why would the white house lie about the attack being spontaneous vs planned? I don't understand what the running theory is for why they would lie.

Because it blows a hole in his FP stances ala the Arab spring, our enhanced standing in the Arab world, the whole Libyan involvement. AQ is dead along Osama etc etc , plus something else, that has not yet revealed itself, IMHO.

Breitbart ^

If Petraeus does that he is perjuring himself from his prior testimony. So I'll believe it when I see it.

Now Krauthammer may be right that the FBI--Eric Holder and Obama knew about this affair a few months ago--and held that over his head--to pressure him to give the original testimony that it was just a protest over some remote utube video as being the cause.

Now that he is no longer CIA chief and he was outed anyway--he may turn out to be a stand up man and sing like a canary. He certainly has nothing to lose now--his reputation has been trashed--his wife is very upset--and he may just come clean to get back to his national hero status. Petraeus needs to show the American public and the soldiers he has been in charge of--over the last 40 years just who he is really loyal too. The Obama administration or them.

We'll see tomorrow. If he does--this is Watergate all over again but much--much worse. The coverup would involve the entire Obama administration.

clinton-petraeus-sex-affair-scandal-political-cartoon.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back